Anyone bought the 3d tv and blu-ray player?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Just wondered who is buying the TSV 51" 3D tv and blu-ray player?

Seems really expensive, especially as you have to buy glasses + a 3D movie otherwise you don't get the benefit of the 3D.

I haven't put my hand in my pocket as my 42" Panasonic tv, which i bought in a curry's sale, does everything i want it to do. Great picture and great sound - a bargain @ £425!

I still feel 3D tv is just another fad and i am among those that have bought into HD tv and are not prepared to upgrade when my current tv is less than 12 months old.
I mean who wants to wear glasses to watch tv - not me.
They say eventually we won't need glasses to view 3D tv so i am happy to wait till those tv's appear on the market, if they ever do.

We have the Samsung 50" 3D tv and it is a cracking picture. I love the 3D we have about 15 3D movies and it does make tv viewing completely different. We were lucky when we bought ours as we had 2 pairs of 3D glasses plus a 3D blu ray player in the package and then we got another 2 pairs free from Samsung as they has an offer on at the time.

Not sure if it will be a fad or not as a lot more films are coming out in 3d and Sky tv puts out a lot in 3d. Personally I don't bother with the 2d to 3d conversion I only watch 3D with actual 3D movies. I love the full HD just bought the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy in blu ray and the pictures are fabulous.

You can get the 3D glasses from ebay as well, QVC glasses seem quite expensive.

3D tv is cool but I didn't spend £2500 on laser eye surgery to wear glasses to watch telly!! Think I'll hold out for the no-glasses option.....

Well my money is safe!!
I have Amblyopia (sometimes known as Lazy eye) so my brain actually only processes images from one eye so glasses or not I would never be able to benefit from 3D TV it just looks fuzzy to me so they can waffle on about how wonderful it is till they are blue in the face it wont tempt me one little bit :happy:

The Grinning Idiot Craig Rowe has just posted this on his Facebook page "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter
Just bought the Samsung 51" tsv, very exciting...! :) thanking the lucky stars for ez pay :)" Nick Alsbury posted this "Nick Alsbury Call me if you need any help setting up but before that somebody posted this to CR "You lucky devil ! :) Enjoy and have fun with it. Don't forget apparently you need a dongle to connect wi-fi and I found it a bit naughty from QVC to put wi-fi in the description on air".

They must be on a fair whack at QVC Towers!!!

The Grinning Idiot Craig Rowe has just posted this on his Facebook page "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter
Just bought the Samsung 51" tsv, very exciting...! :) thanking the lucky stars for ez pay :)" Nick Alsbury posted this "Nick Alsbury Call me if you need any help setting up but before that somebody posted this to CR "You lucky devil ! :) Enjoy and have fun with it. Don't forget apparently you need a dongle to connect wi-fi and I found it a bit naughty from QVC to put wi-fi in the description on air".

They must be on a fair whack at QVC Towers!!!

Will it fit in his flat with all his other QVC purchases? :thinking:

Latest posts

Back