opi shatter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

happycrafter

Registered Shopper
Last time this was aired it sold out nearly instantly. I was wondering if they would be getting the black one back for the OPI hours on wednesday ?

I can't even find the item number anymore.

cheers,
Jo

Hi Happycrafter

I wouldn't buy it from QVC, I bought mine from a department store and it was cheaper. Lots of department stores and beauty salons stock OPI now.

I adore OPI but had the same problems getting hold of this. So I took a chance and bought the Barry M version from Boots and it's brilliant. It's also £3.99 and 3 for 2 at the moment!

I've just ordered the pale blue, pink and white versions too. Very happy with the price and finish

Try ebay for Shatter

Hi --agree with you , I got a bottle on ebay far cheaper than at QVC --and often you can get free post
The Serena duo is on ebay for £14.99 free post at moment ( one black shatter and one gold polish ) ---this was over £ 18 0n qvc before it sold out plus about 3.95 postage I think.
always worth checking round

The problem is that I am not in the UK but in France and over here it is quite rare and very expensive............

and I saw lots of great offers in the UK on ebay but being in France I am blocked from seeing therm.

:doh:

Hi Happycrafter

I wouldn't buy it from QVC, I bought mine from a department store and it was cheaper. Lots of department stores and beauty salons stock OPI now.

Last edited:
The problem is that I am not in the UK but in France and over here it is quite rare and very expensive............

and I saw lots of great offers in the UK on ebay but being in France I am blocked from seeing therm.

I used to live abroad and used to get people to buy for me and send it to me. Know anyone who might help?

hiya i live in belgium and i dont have a problem with ebay but you do have to go to ebay uk. the only problem is finding which ones will post now. make your search and then change the listing to price+pp first. i hope this helps

I get my OPI and Essie polishes from ebay US, just put in www.ebay.com Your login details work in all ebays.

Many sellers have no problems shipping internationally. Only German and Italy seem to be on the blacklist. I believe both countries insist all cosmetics have to be original packaging etc. Customs are the baddies checking and grabbing the stuff.

I can get two full size polishes for the RRP of one in the UK and then a few pounds for shipping. Oh and the newest colours too.

I know on ebay UK the prices are usually only a few pounds sterling cheaper than RRP. I was able to buy Essie Fair Game not offically released in the UK until this week, out in the US for half price £4.40.

It seems only france is blocked. I asked my hubby at work (he is in Luxembourg) and he can get in OK. Now trying to get him to buy it for me on ebay is another problem........ he is not computer savvy at all, lol. As someone said ASUS will only ship to the UK. Thanks for everyones suggestions, I do appreciate. I have no one in the UK to ask.

My hubby has just discovered he can look at Ebay but not log in, work restrictions. Oh well, guess I will just have to go without.

I got a silvery shatter polish from Boots 17. Likely to be a five minute wonder so I don't need an expensive one.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Catherine has just said the navy shatter comes out in November but an ebay seller has it available for pre order early to mid May. Thought some people might just want the navy shatter but not the rest of the colours. :flower::flower::flower:

I'm boring when it comes to nails. I like French or neutrals on my finger nails and brights or darks on my toes. The shatter looks interesting but I can't see me wearing it more than once or twice so I'm not bothering.

I'm DESPERATE for the silver shatter !! Not that keen on the other colours in the kit . Only like the coral shade. Don't really want to faff about putting 3 coats of colour on . They look too pale with 2 coats on. I might just order the shatter off ebay but that means waiting as it's not available yet .:thinking:

TSV on QVC today has the silver shatter but they never got the other ones in....... if you live in the UK you can get it on auto delivery and the next one out is the black then the navy blue shatter.

Latest posts

Back