Bogof strawberries in January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lyndoraluiana

Registered Shopper
Did anyone buy the 10 strawberry plants with planters, buy 10 get ten free in January? If so did they grow? Every single one of mine died, phoned i w but have been waiting 2 weeks for replacement. Would be interested to know if anyone else has had the same problem.

Can't remember if it at the end of feb that we got ours but some of ours died but the rest are growing well. Also got the raspberry canes and they are growing well as are the other fruit trees we bought (apple, pear and plum). Last year's Morello cherry tree has really come on!

All the plants I have purchased from IW have also done very well except the eating cherry from the patio collection. It took IW about two weeks to send me a replacement, but that is now doing well.

All the plants I have purchased from IW have also done very well except the eating cherry from the patio collection. It took IW about two weeks to send me a replacement, but that is now doing well.

That's interesting. My eating cherry from the same collection is the only one that I have had a problem with. I thought it must be me but in general I am quite a reasonable gardener

Email fired off to customer services requesting a replacement

Stuart

Latest posts

Back