Bare i.d. Brushes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

summer

Registered Shopper
I have become allergic to the i.d. brush I use to put on my mineral foundation. I have brought another one to see if it was a one off but no, I come out in a rash and its itchy. In the summer I use Laura Geller Bronze and Brighten with the i.d brush but again I have the problem, so its the brush and not the product.

Anyone one use a good brush for sensitive skin?

Thanks

just beauty direct make sell brushes called the ultimate brush, can recommend them, and they are synthetic

I can't cope with their "real" brushes but I'm not allergic to the BE itself. I've bought a synthetic brush from ID which is the soft focus face brush and I don't have any problem with it. Bought mine on eBay.

I would highly recommend the Body Shop brushes. They are synthetic and beautifully soft. They aren't the cheapest you can buy, but not as expensive as some of the cosmetic brand brushes.

I've had a few synthetic brushes from Avon and they are very good (and cheap). :blush:

Ditto to WildRose's recommendation..Just Beauty Direct do the synthetic 'Ultimate' range of brushes which are soooo soft and lovely to use as I'm allergic to real hair brushes too. They do a variety including a kabuki...fab website.:sun:

Another fan here of Just Beauty Direct Ultimate brushes - actually ordered some new ones yesterday as I am changing BE shade and want another brush (from fair to fairly light - summer is here!)

Latest posts

Back