Kim N Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
What is it with Kim Mendellson ? She is so irritating, I have had to switch over. She talks at 90 miles an hour & the sound of her voice really grates. Shes like a giggly schoolgirl on speed !!

Spot on Lilian! If I want to watch I have to use my mute button, she has a voice like chalk on a blackboard, but to be honest and imo she is pricing herself out of the market.

I can cope with the non stop talking but it's the giggle that bothers me. Especially when the camera is elsewhere and you get this disembodied giggle! Haven't seen her today but I'm sure she's on fine form.

There's another thread running on this as well...which is entitled Meddlesome....etc..

Well named!! Those cr*p, sorry crop leggings lool like they would keep the shape of your knees...very attractive and Nora Batty style..She has just said there is no knees...

Why does she have to stretch every piece of clothing that she is on the hanger...is it something that comes from North America because Lenny from Nina Leonard does the exact same thing!!

Ann Dawson is trying so very hard to keep Kim under control!!

I'm a very tolerant person, but Kim is the only presenter/guest on QVC that I cannot listen to. It's the inane giggling and the fact that a lot of her sentences just go off at a tangent and make no sense. :wonder:

Fortunately I don't like her fashion, because I personally don't like prints and florals, and so I just don't bother watching when she's got a show.

I'm sure that she's a really lovely person but I know I'd go into 'zonk' mode if I was in her company ........ and that's saying something as I'm a teacher and so am used to trying to follow youngster's 'ramblings' when they're excited about something. Luckily, my pupils are far less 'hyper' though. If they weren't I'd be exhausted. :wink:

I saw her for about 10 seconds & thought if at all possible she is worse.Can't stand her, she should be forced to watch hours & hours of herself.

Surely when Debs said on air that Kim is "one of their most popular guests", its for all of the wrong reasons??

Kim Mendleson

What is it with Kim Mendellson ? She is so irritating, I have had to switch over. She talks at 90 miles an hour & the sound of her voice really grates. Shes like a giggly schoolgirl on speed !!

I couldn't agree more! She is one of the most irritating women I have ever come across - your description is perfect.

Does she draw breath, does she stop wriggling or twirling, does she know she is on planet recession with her prices???

I do not think she cares cos i seriously believe she is on something.

Or the polyester fumes are too much. Also she talks of us folk going on cruises and to private clubs, defo not on planet us. Wonder if she is an only child and they did not let her grow up?

It is all a mystery ---- we will know more when she actually falls of that fr***ing stool.

Does she draw breath, does she stop wriggling or twirling, does she know she is on planet recession with her prices???

I do not think she cares cos i seriously believe she is on something.

Or the polyester fumes are too much. Also she talks of us folk going on cruises and to private clubs, defo not on planet us. Wonder if she is an only child and they did not let her grow up?

It is all a mystery ---- we will know more when she actually falls of that fr***ing stool.

She is the eldest of 5 children.

Lots of people wear it clearly. Because the bliddy stuff sells like hotcakes. If there's easy pay or a super bargain price or something new it sells out. I watched a bit of one show where there was a strappy dress at about £35 and in umpteen colours and within two or three minutes all colours and all sizes has been snapped up. No wonder the woman is high as a kite!

Like most fashion ranges...there's good and there's bad. Yes, she doesn't use natural fabrics, but I've got plenty of clothes that are made from natural fabrics, but "horses for courses" she does do some really nice items of clothing that you can wash and wear, and keep squashed up in a drawer, suitcase without it needing a good iron. Like I said some of her stuff is absoultely awful, I might even be as bold as to say "most of it"...but the few bits I've got are really nice, and flattering.

Lets go onto her....Yes, she is the most irritating woman on the planet. She speaks in sound bites, I don't even think I've heard her utter a complete sentence, and the speed OMG talk about verbal diarrhoea!!!! I tend to watch with the sound turned down, you sure as hell aren't going to miss anything of any sense or importance!

I have two things from Kim n Co and both of them I love and are worn regularly. I have a black stretch crepe shift dress that gets worn summer and winter. I wear it to work and probably wear it at least once a fortnight. I also have a Cardigan in a soft fabric that's really snuffly and warm. It's grey and pink abstract animal print and I wear it loads in the winter.

I don't like the stretchy fabric that most of her clothes are made of but I have no problem with polyester. I did try one pair of trousers in the stretchy fabric but I just couldn't get the sizing right so I've no idea really what they would have been like to wear.

And that's pretty normal clothes buying for me. I buy one or two bits from here and there ... currently in my wardrobe there are one or two bits from Monsoon, Next,TK Maxx, Rocha John Rocha, Tiana B, Nina Leonard. My best shop for basics is good old M&S. And there will be a few others if I think about it.

And as I said before the stuff flies off the hangers and given the rate of knots it sells out people are buying the stuff. And buying it in bulk I would imagine.

I don't like the clingy material but that's because I'm a 50 year old with a less than perfect figure and I can't imagine it's going to be flattering on me. I love fitted clothes but they need a bit of structure to flatter my ample curves.

Kim herself is bonkers ... end of.

Latest posts

Back