Judith Williams TSV 2/6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the phytomineral TSV last year and it is very economical skincare. I use the face cream as a neck cream though as it is too rich for my combi skin. I must say I have noticed the necklace lines I saw appearing over the previous few years start to fade and disappea. Now maybe any rich moisturiser would do the same job, but at (what works out as) £8 for 50ml I think I'd struggle to find a better cream in that price range. I wonder what will be in this kit? Maybe the cleanser and toner this time or perhaps the body cream?

Judith Williams 5pc Phytomineral Radiant Skin Collection for around £29.90 plus postage

Thanks SuperCoolWillow :handshake:! I was hoping it would be Phytomineral. Might be my first QVC purchase for months :nod:. As and when anyone has any more info I'd be grateful to hear the details :star: :up:

I bought the phytomineral TSV last year and it is very economical skincare. I use the face cream as a neck cream though as it is too rich for my combi skin. I must say I have noticed the necklace lines I saw appearing over the previous few years start to fade and disappea. Now maybe any rich moisturiser would do the same job, but at (what works out as) £8 for 50ml I think I'd struggle to find a better cream in that price range. I wonder what will be in this kit? Maybe the cleanser and toner this time or perhaps the body cream?

I think it's a fab range too WhiteRussian - you took the words out of my mouth (or keyboard :giggle:) when you wrote of struggling to find a better moisturiser at £8 for 50ml! I know not everything suits all skins but if this suits yours it is a great range to buy into :nod:

I like Judith Williams too, think it is very good value and even better than that my skin likes it as much as my pocket. Body products would be nice in the TSV. Has anyone tried the perfume?

Having tried most things from QVC I have now settled on this range and Decleor. I only buy TSV's and have some in reserve so quite a cheap way to do it for me. Have just finished the neck cream I was using and it sunk in well smelled nice and made my skin really soft. The perfume is innofensive sort of powdery smell, nothing earth shattering but a nice smell. She sometimes puts samples in kits keep an eye out for those. I have a body cream but it is in a queue for when I finish the one I am using. For the price you can't beat this in my opinion and to be honest I noticed more of a difference using this than the Decleor.

Is Phytomineral the one I would need as I am 57?

She says over 40 to use the other range the pink one but at this price I would go for it and see how you get on. I love the purple ones and I am late forties, but have some of the pink ones to try too. Like I said I get the TSV's and always have an economical face routine.

She says over 40 to use the other range the pink one but at this price I would go for it and see how you get on. I love the purple ones and I am late forties, but have some of the pink ones to try too. Like I said I get the TSV's and always have an economical face routine.

I use the Phytomineral range most of the time & I am mid fifties. My skin is in great condition & I just love Judith's products.:mysmilie_480:

:blush:Well, as I said to the Norn Iron Ladies wot Lunch yesterday , I am in need of a neckcream ,so, Ive gone for it too!

If its carp all the contents will go on the neck area :blush::sweat:

I decided to go for the TSV too, even though I probably should have gone for the other one for more mature skin, but I read on QVC's reviews that some people were complaining about the smell on that one, someone described it as smelling like fudge. So I thought I would try this one, it seems to be a good price, and see how I get on. I'm a sucker for serums too so can't wait to get the set. :)

Last edited:
i do think she's likeable but there seem to be 'literally' dozens of products that all seem to be a magic potion. i'm always sceptical of this because it just smacks of a money making racket to me - make 20 different anti-wrinkle creams and convince 'em they need the lot. is it me?:wonder:

i have both the pink and the purple and i have just turned 40. the pink does have a stronger smell but it is not off putting imo, the purple is thicker and has the irritating yellow balls but it does seem to hydrate my skin more than the pink one which seems to get sucked in instantaneously. i like the serums of both and i really like the eye creams, especially the double ended one from the pink range. the body butters are good but tbh i have no idea as to if they are better than x etc.
i didnt buy the TSV because i have plenty of the other stuff on stock (i still havent even tried the mask stuff from either of the last 2 TSV's) but i wouldnt hesitate to buy the face creams at full price (in fact get the double pots because it is way cheaper lol)

I went for the TSV, didn't watch a single presentation through the day but I see it's now on Waitlist so must have sold out? Don't think her kits often do sell out, maybe they had fewer units, or maybe it was just a really good deal :nod:. (Gosh now I think back I remember years ago virtually all skincare TSVs used to sell out by early evening, it was almost an event!)

Latest posts

Back