How cool are these?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're great aren't they? I have started off a necklace and 2 bracelets for various nieces :) I intend to put a few Murano glass beads on, along with the silver and jewelled beads. I believe the silver 'spacer' beads also act as 'stoppers' to prevent the beads from sliding off the bracelet when you take it off.
There are a few of these types of bracelet around now, Troll Beads made the original ones but they are Danish and very expensive. Pandora and Chrysallis are common brands in UK, but so far I haven't been able to ascertain whether the charms are compatible. The makers of Charmlinks have told me that Charmlinks will fit. You can pick them up on ebay reasonably cheaply :)

They're fab Darls, and it's nice that you can add charms as and when, great present ideas.
:doggie:

I've got a Troll bead bracelet with about 4 charms on it, but it's a slow process building up a whole bracelet because it is expensive, though I love them. I ordered this CR charm http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-yq004/multi-colour-spinel-charm/ a couple of days ago because I think the colours will match my Gems fancy spinel bracelet, then I could wear them together. I'm hoping it fits on the trollbead bracelet, but I'll have to wait and see :D

I got a Kama one from Rocks but wasn't that struck on it when it came, it wouldn't have been long enough for me to put more charms on so I have put it away for DD for Christmas.

I've got a Troll bead bracelet with about 4 charms on it, but it's a slow process building up a whole bracelet because it is expensive, though I love them. I ordered this CR charm http://www.colouredrocks.com/i-yq004/multi-colour-spinel-charm/ a couple of days ago because I think the colours will match my Gems fancy spinel bracelet, then I could wear them together. I'm hoping it fits on the trollbead bracelet, but I'll have to wait and see :D

Do let us know Pimms :)

Oh thats lovely

:) the karma charms are nice ive a bracelet coming ,but i had to send neclace back as catch was brokeand it wasnt long enough for me but they were still pretty

:) the karma charms are nice ive a bracelet coming ,but i had to send neclace back as catch was brokeand it wasnt long enough for me but they were still pretty

it is Marie, lovely am just gonna post a piccy of it, love the crown charm with the ruby in on the website as well and I very much like how inexpensive they are.

They are beauts Darlene, I wish you well to wear them.

I like the diamond clusters on CR. I love clusters.

Do let us know Pimms :)

Yes it does fit :D It's lovely and sparkly, too.

Do I mind that Lady Darls got two of them on her bracelet and some others and the bracelet as well and all for £35 from the auction and I paid £19 for my one charm? No, of course not :eek: :p

Yes it does fit :D It's lovely and sparkly, too.

Do I mind that Lady Darls got two of them on her bracelet and some others and the bracelet as well and all for £35 from the auction and I paid £19 for my one charm? No, of course not :eek: :p

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (HUG) I know its annoying, sowwwwwy :)

I was just wondering if they ever do the charms on the auction site as there are lots I like too

I want the crown with a ruby in, another dangly flower with stone in, maybe another Spinel one, the star one with blue topaz, the dangly heart etc etc lol and some plain ones as spacers hehehe

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (HUG) I know its annoying, sowwwwwy :)

I was just wondering if they ever do the charms on the auction site as there are lots I like too

I want the crown with a ruby in, another dangly flower with stone in, maybe another Spinel one, the star one with blue topaz, the dangly heart etc etc lol and some plain ones as spacers hehehe

I forgive you :D I think you'll be needing more than one bracelet for all of those!

Oooh, that's great news Pimms, thanks for letting us know. Now we have even more beads to choose from :)

AND I was in Bluewater yesterday (I only bought one tiny little Trollbead, honest) but the jeweller also had these

http://www.pandorauk.com/PANDORAglassbeads.html

(and these might have an advertising strip on here too, I know one company does). There were some really lovely ones and not a bad price either.

Do the Pandora ones fit the Kama bracelet too Pimms? I have seen those for sale around and about. A shop near work sells the Chrysallis ones and they look as though they will fit - I'm going to take a bracelet in to try one before I buy any, but they have some really lovely charms and beads. I love the Murano glass ones - some of them are really pretty :)

Do the Pandora ones fit the Kama bracelet too Pimms? I have seen those for sale around and about. A shop near work sells the Chrysallis ones and they look as though they will fit - I'm going to take a bracelet in to try one before I buy any, but they have some really lovely charms and beads. I love the Murano glass ones - some of them are really pretty :)

I don't know, Pick-a-Lily - it would be best to ask Coloured Rocks/Rocks TV. I don't have any Pandora (yet!) and I've only got the one Kama charm so far and not the bracelet, so I don't know how interchangeable everything is.

I haven't seen Chrysallis charms yet :)

Latest posts

Back