New Polyester Range - 6th May!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"classic animal print and lace" oh here we go again.......... why why why can't they get some decent stuff, natural fabrics, choice of lengths,? it is all so dreary and awful. Wonder if Glen will be on telling us how to do up a zip or fasten a button?

I would like to know where the QVC fashion buyers live, 'planet zanussi' would be my guess. :down:

I would like to see what they actually wear themselves, something tells me it is not a symphony in over priced polyester tat. Bet they shop in that seventh circle of hell known as the high street too.

Shoot the stylist. Not only are we surrounded by polyester and spandex/elastaine type rubbish. It is now about £70 per dress. Prob some sweatshop churning them out for 50 cents a garment. It sticks like hell in summer. And the patterns Oh that is where my nana's curtains went after dropping them off at Oxfam shop!!!!

And the presenters are soooooo enthused and the seller hops around as if on something.
Lovely!

I hope they have some brushed nylon nighties somewhere amongst the collection.
It's years since I had the pleasure of fireworks when getting into bed and I'm missing it.

I prefer my fireworks when I'm in bed - especially a big rocket and then the sparklers !

ooh er missus!! I'm with you.:mysmilie_61:

Me too! Well, not actually with you!

Why doesn't QVC or IW do man's fashions. I have never seen any on the these channels. :down:

Men aren't daft enough to sit there for hours looking at fashion like we do :tongue:

Did anyone see Kim stand by the model on one of yesterday's fashion shows? She's a midget! Either that or the model was hoooooge.
It was like big friend/little friend in the school playground the way Kim was squirming around.

it makes me laugh when they harp on about the menopause and hot flushes while flogging some beauty product or other and then have all this "fashion" in sweat inducing polyester.

Annalee & Hope. I wonder if it's a spin off from the 'incredibly successful' range that is Michele Hope. It all looks like it could have been knocked together by her. Like this for instance:-

I hope they have some brushed nylon nighties somewhere amongst the collection.
It's years since I had the pleasure of fireworks when getting into bed and I'm missing it.

I know JUST what you mean... :confused:

Men aren't daft enough to sit there for hours looking at fashion like we do :tongue:

Did anyone see Kim stand by the model on one of yesterday's fashion shows? She's a midget! Either that or the model was hoooooge.
It was like big friend/little friend in the school playground the way Kim was squirming around.

That was me! Oh happy days :sun:

Anyone watching? The guest presenter who is also the designer of the range is really REALLY struggling. She makes Ingrid Tarrant (Yong Kim guest) look like Henry Kissinger.

She...uhhmmm travels allll over the world...and uhhm knows how to uhhhhm dress a lady....when she's travelling all over the world...uhhhm...uhhhm...

I prefer my fireworks when I'm in bed - especially a big rocket and then the sparklers !

Oh lucky you!!!!the only sparks that are going to fly in my bed are when nylon nightie meets nylon sheets!!!

But even that is more exciting tan this so called 'fashion' range all the way from NY, what a waste of fuel getting here.

See Jules is in the usual leggings/toe posts AGAIN.

Anyone watching? The guest presenter who is also the designer of the range is really REALLY struggling. She makes Ingrid Tarrant (Yong Kim guest) look like Henry Kissinger.

She...uhhmmm travels allll over the world...and uhhm knows how to uhhhhm dress a lady....when she's travelling all over the world...uhhhm...uhhhm...

I know! It made for uncomfortable viewing I thought. Only watched the preview so I'm assuming that she didn't get any better. She looked absolutely petrified.:sweat:

I am a size 4-6 and the website lists this range as starting from a chest 26.5", which would be ideal for me. The fashion itself is not, however, especially hip. Although I do think the sizing is wrong, I would only be buying it because, finally, here is a range which will hopefully fit me. I don't wear tops which show my arms or cleavage/shoulders as they are quite thin and so these clothes would do nothing to enhance my shape.

Latest posts

Back