DON'T bring back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I've taken my cue from the "Bring it back" thread".

Please don't bring back the "Painter with light" artist, I think he was called Thomas?? Kincade.

Also please don't bring back the extremely arrogant (IMO) jewellery man who used to sell a jewellery cleaner (I bought one too, unfortunately) . At the moment I can't remember his name, neither can I find the cleaner that has his name on it; that says it all, really!

I doubt they will as they flog Dave Bradshaw's Domestos for Gems now don't they?

No he is on IW and has been for years now. He bought out the coconut cleanser stuff and now sells it under his own name. Actually it is really good.

I know the man it was a sonic machine, which you couldn't use for man gems as it damaged them.

No he is on IW and has been for years now. He bought out the coconut cleanser stuff and now sells it under his own name. Actually it is really good.

I know the man it was a sonic machine, which you couldn't use for man gems as it damaged them.

And there's nothing as sad as damaged man gems :blush:

ooooh, remember the Wish Pearl man? How strange giving someone a tin with a pickled oyster in it!

Also please don't bring back the extremely arrogant (IMO) jewellery man who used to sell a jewellery cleaner (I bought one too, unfortunately) . At the moment I can't remember his name, neither can I find the cleaner that has his name on it; that says it all, really!

Anthony Kliger? He was one seller of a jewellery cleaner but might not be the arrogant one!

I've taken my cue from the "Bring it back" thread".

Please don't bring back the "Painter with light" artist, I think he was called Thomas?? Kincade.

Is he the one who paints "hidden" N's into his scenes for his wife Nora ?

I like Dave Bradford.

Don't bring back ... I can bore you to tears ... Paul McKenna.

What was the awful pottery stuff

There was an awful range of pottery things some time back ooh name escapes me but I just thought WHY ???? and some of those christmas hand painted ornaments are simply hideous. And to be honest im a woman of certain age and no way would I ever entertain wearing anything Kim Mendelson (god I know her name that makes me sad) of Kim and Co produces its just hideous rags, her manner of presenting is just plain disturbing.

And though this wont be popular the Perricone stuff as who in all fairness can afford that stuff its ridiculously priced for the average viewer im sure. Ive no doubt it works but who can afford it. Im sure its not anymore effective than Alpha H.

Oh and those awful landscape/citiscape clothes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY

Whatever happened to the aged (German ?) vendor who sold cheap and nasty looking watches - but he pronounced them WAAAAAAATCHES ! ! Well, he hasn't been on for years, which is good.

I DO wish they would bring more Temptations bakeware though, qvc US have a brilliant range.

Latest posts

Back