Has Jerrilee left?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Has Jerrilee left Rocks and Co? I saw her today on Ideal World promoting an air bush foundation machine. She did very well and I have to say she was a different person from the Jerrilee who used to drive me mad on Rocks!! I have seen threads where some of you have said she had really changed and now that I've seen her again I totally agree. Maybe she was just having a wee change. Does anyone know?

Has Jerrilee left Rocks and Co? I saw her today on Ideal World promoting an air bush foundation machine. She did very well and I have to say she was a different person from the Jerrilee who used to drive me mad on Rocks!! I have seen threads where some of you have said she had really changed and now that I've seen her again I totally agree. Maybe she was just having a wee change. Does anyone know?

How do you change your wee Klos? Sounds a bit messy! :thinking:

Aside from Klos' bizarre medical procedures(!), I haven't seen Jerilee for a while on Rocks & Co so I suppose she must have gone. Pity; I agree with others' comments that she really improved her style (and stopped pretending to be the airhead which she isn't), and morphed into an entertaining and informative presenter. I'm sorry to see her go.

Latest posts

Back