Halogen Oven

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bubblydolphin

Registered Shopper
I purchased a standard halogen oven from IW because it had an attached lid. Didn't like the idea of having to use a lid holder. Brilliant little machine in my opinion. Three weeks till the guarantee ran out it developed a fault. IW arranged collection, and, because they have no stock of the older model (new digi model out now) they have refunded me the cost price in full. Full marks for service on this occasion! I will buy this product again. :happy:

Waiting to see if same result with returning Actifry????:wonder:

Love the Halogen Oven, although I have a JML unattached one.

Its a shame the elements are sealed in as they only last for about a year, but £50 is well worth it.

My OH bought me the IW halogen oven 26th June 2010 onthe 12th June this year it broke, he rand customer services and they arranged for it to be collected for repair or replace, they did collect it on the day specified...whcih was a total surprise.......we received a letter this morning saying that OH account had been debited with the £54.99 paid for it, no explanation or anything in the letter, I feel fobbed off, am I being sensitive any comments plz. Joan xxxx

A full refund after 11 and a half months sounds like a good result to me, esp if you didn't have to argue with them to get it. Maybe the item number you originally ordered is out of stock? I'm sure they'd rather keep your money than process a refund if they could. They wouldn't send a replacement under another item number. If it is in stock you could order it again I suppose?

Jude xx

no postage charge given back either but TBH OH forgot to ask.....men, but on IW website the original halogen is £69.99 if memory serves me right...and the new digital one is just £59.99...he wants to replace it as it was part of my Christmas present, not too sure what to do......its a brilliant asset to the kitchen and I did use it every day. perplexed now!!:tongue:
plus we had to send back the free gift which was a battery operated grinder which I loved :sad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back