Tignanello guest Carla

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Come on QVC give Carla a full time presenting job. I think she would be very good ! She always looks so elegant . She would be great. She was far too good for Ideal World.:sun: :mysmilie_852:

Agreed! JF and JH were surplus to requirement during their Tig hours earlier!

Jude xx

Carla would make a FANTASTIC full-time presenter.

Which is why QVC recruits the likes of Mic(h)eal Whatizname and Craig "Bibby's My Hag" Rowe instead.

Who says it has to make any kind of sense? If QVC cared they would explain EXACTLY how the 30 day MBG actually worked instead of dropping mysterious hints, and they wouldn't charge as much to deliver a Diemoaneek pendant as they do to deliver a vanload of faux Basso moose carcasses.

:smirk:

Carla's fab I think...beautiful, elegant, polished performer - doesn't trip over her words or mangle the English language (JF couldn't get her head round "drum dyed" this afternoon and kept saying "dum dried"..yeh well, the first bit fits..!) and she seems to know the products inside out too...very watchable lady.

Thought JF looked drab standing next to her,despite using every beauty item sold on qvc.

Well you nevet know Deano got the axe at the same time as Carla, and he's back mainly on craft on IW. Mind you she might like working for Tig and playing with handbags all day, sounds like a good job to me!

Heard Carla say before that she's a Zumba instructor - would have been good to see her doing the Zumba TSV.

Latest posts

Back