More missing stones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wireless

Registered Shopper
Is this a joke ?

item RKSV09-Australian Opal and Diamond earrings (still hopeless and still cannot paste)

a pair of Opal earrings....two missing diamonds on the earring on the left on the graphics on GEMS xtra

I am not really watching GEMS at the mo but when I flick through onto GEMS this is the THIRD graphics I have seen with missing diamonds.

Am I jinxed or is quality control sooo bad at GEMS now?

Is this a joke ?

item RKSV09-Australian Opal and Diamond earrings (still hopeless and still cannot paste)

a pair of Opal earrings....two missing diamonds on the earring on the left on the graphics on GEMS xtra

I am not really watching GEMS at the mo but when I flick through onto GEMS this is the THIRD graphics I have seen with missing diamonds.

Here is link to the item

http://gems.tv/Products/Search.aspx#Product=RKSV09

Hi, Wireless.... looking at the photo, those stones are not actually missing... they just look like they are because the quality of them is so awful.:wonder:
I admit the photo is pretty bad but that is just a black hole in the stones refusing to bounce back any light.... yuck! Not sure it wouldn't have been better if the stones WERE missing !! doh:

I am amazed how often this happens in items seen live on air... but often... too often ( in all cases!) there is really a stone missing from an item being shown. Makes you wonder about more than the quality control of the jewellery... is no-one in the studio looking at the items or the TV pix?

Is this a joke ?

They are not missing though.......

Hands up maybe my mistake on THIS occasion........just not the best diamonds , on the planet .

Latest posts

Back