Moira C Vellutti Bag With Windmill Tag And Free Luxury Scarflace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
Has actually lost the will to live after seeing the dire Pick of the day.... oh by the way it has a windmill tag (wow must get one then... NOT) sorry I'm not allowed to swear in fear of getting my account closed)

Cheap plastic tacky bag all for the sum of £59.99 + £4.99 P & P. oh yes & easypay!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me I need therapy....... hence off to check in at the Priory!!!!!!!!

Has actually lost the will to live after seeing the dire Pick of the day.... oh by the way it has a windmill tag (wow must get one then... NOT) sorry I'm not allowed to swear in fear of getting my account closed)

Cheap plastic tacky bag all for the sum of £59.99 + £4.99 P & P. oh yes & easypay!!!!!!!!!

Those three words sum up IW so succinctly :handshake:

:devil:

Are you saying you don't want one of these beauties?

50f429e9.jpg

Is that the one that breaks apart into several different bags?

Earlier Moria was showing how easy it is to conceal it under clothes. I thought the lump make it look as though she has some sort of lower back fatty deposit.

Hmmmmm, and there was me thinking of buying my sister one for her birthday :grin::giggle::smirk::wink: ROFLMAO! x

Moira C: makes a scarf that thinks it's a wardrobe, and plastic tat that thinks it's a handbag.

Latest posts

Back