Monday 9th May One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, they always used to have a showing of the TSV on the very last show of the day (if it hadn't sold out) but I have noticed that they no longer do that, which seems a bit strange to me.

Sarah Chapman 2 Piece Skinesis Pro Hydrate & Massage
Item Number: 226046
QVC Price £28.00
One Time Only Price £25.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Two-piece Skinesis Pro Hydrate and Massage set by Sarah Chapman. Contains the facial lift massage tool, designed to mimic Sarah's facial massage technique at home. Comes with an Intense Hydrating Booster to complete your pampering experience.
Contains:

* 1 x facial lift massage tool - mimics the unique fast tapping, pinching and knuckling of Sarah Chapman's Skinesis facial massage
* 1 x Intense Hydrating Booster (30ml) - contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and rosewater to boost the skin's moisture levels

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226046

Thanks for the heads up. Great 'price point!!' have gone for the black. Cheers SCW.

I have had this ring for well over a year and have to say I absolutely love it, I have since ordered other Murano rings from QVC but none have compared to this. Hope you are as happy with yours Snowstorm...:happy:

I have had this ring for well over a year and have to say I absolutely love it, I have since ordered other Murano rings from QVC but none have compared to this. Hope you are as happy with yours Snowstorm...:happy:

Cheers that's great to hear really looking forward to receiving it now!

Sarah Chapman 2 Piece Skinesis Pro Hydrate & Massage
Item Number: 226046
QVC Price £28.00
One Time Only Price £25.46
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Two-piece Skinesis Pro Hydrate and Massage set by Sarah Chapman. Contains the facial lift massage tool, designed to mimic Sarah's facial massage technique at home. Comes with an Intense Hydrating Booster to complete your pampering experience.
Contains:

* 1 x facial lift massage tool - mimics the unique fast tapping, pinching and knuckling of Sarah Chapman's Skinesis facial massage
* 1 x Intense Hydrating Booster (30ml) - contains hydrating hyaluronic acid and rosewater to boost the skin's moisture levels

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226046

This is an "amazing" price!!

Getting the booster (£46) more or less free!

Latest posts

Back