Michele Hope TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At a guess: something nasty that wouldn't look out of place on a colourblind transvestite bag lady.

IMHO, of course :wink:

Marble Print V-Neck Kaftan by Michele Hope

Today's Special Value Price
£21.24

QVC Price
£25.25

Item Number

UK P&P
£3.45

Comes in 3 colourways! IMHO I wouldn't buy it myself. It's not to my taste!

yet another kaftan ...yawn, yawn! :thinking: Must be cheap as chips to run up - couple of squares of 'chiffon' fabric sewn together in about ten seconds in some sweat-shop :talking: Bet they cost pennies knock-out. S'pose they must keep madam in pink lippy and fake tan :taphead:

I would like to know where she finds the awful garish fabrics from. The barbie look and twee voice just don't do anything for me.

I've just seen and for some reason when another post was talking about her marble collection I was thinking marbles ... as in glass marbles you played with ... and not marble as in well marble work surfaces or marbling effect. :blush:

I thought this morning that looks nothing like marbles!! lol

has she had some work done on her face? she looks different

Its difficult to get a good look, with all that hair. Her nails always amuse me. They are SO long. I thought that look went out years ago, none of the nail brands use models with talons that size, unless I have missed something. Very dated.

don't know whether it's just me but I thought that Goody looked fantastic in the mint green top & skirt with the black fascinator!

Latest posts

Back