Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes)

A few weeks ago I thought to myself that AD was looking a little jaded but I can't help but notice how good she's looking today! She said she's been doing the Zumba dance and it really has made a difference. She's lost a bit of weight which is making her look 10 years younger. She's also let her hair grow, or something, but it also looks nice. And I love the fact that's she not had to mention any of it. No ego on show here. Good on you Anne, you're looking great!

I watched a bit of the TSV presentation at 11 and I thought just the same as you Moth's Mum..I'm no AD fan but she is looking pretty fantastic! Make up good, hair looking in good condition and nicely styled...well done that woman!

AD is looking good: hope she doesn't decide to go any thinner or she could end up looking older.

She's lightened her hair and does suit it longer. Good for her!

Wonder if she's got herself a toy boy to appreciate it all? :wink:

First off, any idea what nailpolish she's wearing? I love it but have no idea.

I was thinking during the LE hour that she actually managed to say, yes, she uses other products but in this one case LE is best - admit that of course she tests loads of other QVC products but still seem genuine about what she was selling.

AD is looking good: hope she doesn't decide to go any thinner or she could end up looking older.

She's lightened her hair and does suit it longer. Good for her!

Wonder if she's got herself a toy boy to appreciate it all?
:wink:

funny you saying that Hoodie as I thought myself she had the look of a woman in love..! Maybe I should cast my eye about and see if I can find one to do the same for me..:happy: !

I thought she was looking good today too. I saw her presenting the show that had can openers, knives etc. and she was very enthusiastic and really seemed to be enjoying presenting the show.

I've been so impressed with Anne over the last few weeks that I've purchased the Zumba TSV based on her transformation. Lets hope it does the same thing for me.:happy:

I've been so impressed with Anne over the last few weeks that I've purchased the Zumba TSV based on her transformation. Lets hope it does the same thing for me.:happy:

I've been considering this for the last few days but now after watching her on the LE show this morning, I'm convinced. She's had work done - can't be just the Zumba. Her face and neck used to be very lined and now it's all ironed out. Also when she laughs, her forehead doesn't move.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. Good luck to her, she looks fab.

i want fulhamphil to tell us what he thinks of dawbags new look....

I'm sorry, but she looks like she should be working the tills at Iceland :doh: I quite like Anne but I think the weight loss has aged her - thought the neck and jaw line was looking well dodgy. Wonder if she has cut back on the booze and ciggies?

I'm sorry, but she looks like she should be working the tills at Iceland :doh: I quite like Anne but I think the weight loss has aged her - thought the neck and jaw line was looking well dodgy. Wonder if she has cut back on the booze and ciggies?

the voice of reason

funny you saying that Hoodie as I thought myself she had the look of a woman in love..! Maybe I should cast my eye about and see if I can find one to do the same for me..:happy: !

Not QUITE what I was thinking... :thinking:

i watched - with sound - the zumba presentation for the sole reason i was interested in it so i couldn't mute and she did comment on the transformation - she said how much weight she'd lost (18 lbs in 4 weeks i think?) several times.

i watched - with sound - the zumba presentation for the sole reason i was interested in it so i couldn't mute and she did comment on the transformation - she said how much weight she'd lost (18 lbs in 4 weeks i think?) several times.

she said 17lb over a 3mth period doing zumba 4 times a week

I couldn't believe how much weight AD had lost when I saw her doing the Zumba the other day.I am waiting for mine to arrive, bring it on.I am also trying again, again, again to diet but hope I recognise when I have lost enough weight & don't go too far?!!!! Hell has more chance of freezing over!

I couldn't believe how much weight AD had lost when I saw her doing the Zumba the other day.I am waiting for mine to arrive, bring it on.I am also trying again, again, again to diet but hope I recognise when I have lost enough weight & don't go too far?!!!! Hell has more chance of freezing over!

i dont want to wee wee on your bonfire but you aint gonna be losing much weight with Zumba unless you can crack the diet too. of course the exercise will do you good but forms a very small part of weightloss overall. and has the unfortunate side effect of making you hungry.

AD herself was at pains to say she had combined the exercise with diet to achieve her weight loss.

Latest posts

Back