Hp tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think amazon and HP direct do better deals - QVC load the price, but offer the easy pay options that are interest free.
+ QVC offer 30 day money back guarantee, so you can try out first.

and well for once QVC are givin free postage so try it on easy pay for 30 days and if you dont like it send it back via courier i think it is with that sorta thing

Danny just said that they'd done a deal with Q to do free P&P because he knows thats a "big issue for QVC customers".

Danny is a member on here, and no doubt keeps an eye on facebook too so maybe he's been watching everyone moan about it. I know they probably just absorbed it into the overall price but maybe theyre listening after all...

Danny just said that they'd done a deal with Q to do free P&P because he knows thats a "big issue for QVC customers".

Danny is a member on here, and no doubt keeps an eye on facebook too so maybe he's been watching everyone moan about it. I know they probably just absorbed it into the overall price but maybe theyre listening after all...

i thought that was where it came from and well thats a good thing then

I was shocked to see free P&P - i'm sure there was a post on here about an online petition about the high P&P charges and somebody wrote to the CEO.
Maybe they are listening.

Danny has helped me with a HP problem with an item i bought from somewhere else.
He was really helpful, and got it sorted for me. :happy:

I also think Danny appears to be quite an affable chap and a popular guest. I don't think he will be too happy that HP are now also selling on IW.

No. Look over at Amazon and you'll find cheaper prices and unless I'm mistaken this one looks better spec (more memory and faster cpu) for a £120 cheaper: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004UFOUB6/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

If you can live without some of the software...but the savings outweigh that.

Good find. I think though the QVC model had a 2GHz processor whereas the one you have found is 1.8. Think yours is better value though - it continually amazes me how expensive QVC are. They go on about their buying power but to us the customer, that means jack sh..!!

Rich

Latest posts

Back