Leighton Denny TSV 12/6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
There is another Leighton DennyTSV on 12/6/11. I hope I don't like it. I can't resist nail products. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Leighton said it was on the 12th! Lol! He gave a hint today on his Facebook page...

"Leighton Denny: Right... here goes, first drop - you get 6 full size bottles = 2 colour assistants and 4 full size colours with one new shade, you also get a cannot live without nail treatment, polish remover, file and hoof stick. that's all I can say right now or QVC will be telling me off!!"

Looks very same old, same old, doesn't it?

Why there needs to be the Unofile & hoof stick each time, I've no idea.

Oh good. I won't be buying. That is until I watch the presentation , then I'll manage to talk myself into it. :sweat: :taphead:

The white one looks as though it would be used for a French polish but not sure how well it goes with the other 3 colours :thinking: I have plenty of pink/coral polishes so my money is safe :clapping:

also a little disappointed, but will wait until I see the presentation and then probably buy anyway
we will see

i notice that in the tsv kits (not just lieghton denny) that you get one thing that you may love and lots of things that you dont.

coupled with the fact that they cost around £40 on average for the tsv's makes them an expensive purchase and good business for the vendors.

now as a treat if i fancy buying some brand that is a tsv i will buy what i really want from the shops and not end up with lots of odd bits that i dont want and end up paying for.

another boring TSV

will not be buying, thanks Leighton for saving me the money, but what a naff TSV!
boring colours for summer! where are all the pastel colours and brights we are seeing in the shops? why isn't he getting in on the nail art effects?

They had some LD kits in TKMaxx at the weekend - similar sets to this but different colours - under £20. Other kits were 6 various colour polishes for £20.

They had some LD kits in TKMaxx at the weekend - similar sets to this but different colours - under £20. Other kits were 6 various colour polishes for £20.

I got one in their clearance for £15. Had the undercover and crystal finish which I always use, plus vamp and angel wings, both very nice. Now THAT's a special value!

I got the Silver Screen collection (previous TSV) for £20 last week - was wondering why it was in TKMaxx and not sent to the outlet shop?

i notice that in the tsv kits (not just lieghton denny) that you get one thing that you may love and lots of things that you dont.

coupled with the fact that they cost around £40 on average for the tsv's makes them an expensive purchase and good business for the vendors.

now as a treat if i fancy buying some brand that is a tsv i will buy what i really want from the shops and not end up with lots of odd bits that i dont want and end up paying for.

Yep noticed that too, there will be maybe two or three things that you love, but others you hate and won't use so do you send everything back, including the bits you love but don't want to send back or keep the stuff you don't like and won't use and let it fester in a drawer......... or stick it on ebay, like everyone else does?

Latest posts

Back