Steve McDonald - Bid to Price Drop
James Gardner - Price Drop to Speed Auction
Lisa Brash - temporary return to Speed Auction

More to follow in the next few days....

Lisa is only there for a few days, as she said she would like to come back once in a while. She will be gone ater her sunday show.

Also, Peter Sherlock wont do fashion with Marie, he will be doing it with Sophie S ;)

Last edited:
According to posting on facebook, regarding Lisa Brash leaving Sit Up Channels last month; bid tv posted that she will carry on coming & presenting once a month. But this week, she made 2 appearances; Sunday and Monday. She already left on March 28th.:talking:

Before 1.30am, James said he will be back next monday, same time 10.30pm. 5s 5t every week?

I think it might mean 5 shifts 5 times a week? Just a guess as it's posted by hateyou!

I think it might mean 5 shifts 5 times a week? Just a guess as it's posted by hateyou!

A much better quess than what I would have had! ;) - I hadn't seen him for ages, I thought he left for good :p lol

- To add to the list, Sally Jaxx is on now (tues 6:30-10) shift. Will be good to see her on an evening shift :)

Are you sure, steve? Last week I heard him say that he will be doing bid tv on mondays, and remain on price-drop for other days?

He's on again today so he must have been joking about leaving but he seems to be going looney at the moment over some sports bag quite scarily looney actually

Justin Hazell to Bid TV - a good move in my opinion Justin is an excellent presenter (apart from mentioning his girlfriend during every product) he deserves to be on the premier channel not stuck on Speed Auction on a Saturday lunchtime.

I can't stand arrogant Birkett I hope he's gone far far away but I suspect a holiday and Lisa seems to be covering his shifts.

Peter Sherlock's website doesn't say he has left so again maybe just on holiday.

Latest posts

Back