Carole Hochman - what a selling point!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Wouldn't be seen dead in it personally, but I did laugh at the guest saying that a great feature of the terry towelling zip robe thing was the "angled pockets, ideal for keeping your medication in"!!
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

I use a medicine cabinet for mine, but alas it's not a slanted one. Hope she remembers to remove them from the pocket before washing.

So much for keeping medicines out of sight and reach of young children. Medicines do not belong in pockets and should be stored carefully. Sorry, but as a nurse it really annoys me when people make such silly statements!

Inge

Oooo ooo oooh! Perfect for gifting to your friendly neighbourhood drug dealer!

Jude xx

Don't you just LOVE the useful information they impart on these channels? A pocket! WOW! You can put stuff in them!!! Dunno about medication though, wouldn't be the first thing that springs to my mind, I find a pill box/medicine cabinet a bit more practical!

Now what can we put in our dressing gown pockets?...answers on a postcard please lol!

There are other types of medication than dangerous pills. Asthma inhalers, for example. Perfectly safe and harmless to others, but a potential life-saver for an asthmatic. I keep mine to hand.

lol!!!!!! Just think of anything that springs to mind........ for carrying a tiny dog around the house, a piece of toast - for breakfast on the go, just pop it in the washing machine - it washes up lovely!!!!

What about the sizing as well??? small - 40" on one thing, 37" on another- what????!!!

I saw about 1 minute of the repeat of the TSV presentation with Jilly & guest wearing a garment you would not go out to the bin in.I just thought they were really excelling at the 'how much gush can we spill over something sooooo bog standard & awful'.I've got to give it to them for inventiveness!

So much for keeping medicines out of sight and reach of young children. Medicines do not belong in pockets and should be stored carefully. Sorry, but as a nurse it really annoys me when people make such silly statements!

Inge

What about all of us that live alone or without children? Not a problem what I keep in my pockets then.

Last edited:
There's something not quite right about two women being in their jamas on tv and Jilly, love, it's not a good look on you.

Latest posts

Back