Help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icedupsnowqueen

Registered Shopper
I have no idea what is wrong with but I really want the reading glasses from the Kirks Folly range. :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Oh my, what is happening to me? I only switched the channel to have a look and there they were: and I like them
:sweat::sweat:

I mean I usually hate her things

Just calmly turn off the TV & walk away.
It's for your own good, honestly or it won't be long till you're blowing fairy dust with the rest of the nutters!!:devil:

I have no idea what is wrong with but I really want the reading glasses from the Kirks Folly range. :sweat::sweat::sweat:
Oh my, what is happening to me? I only switched the channel to have a look and there they were: and I like them
:sweat::sweat:

I mean I usually hate her things

I don't want to encourage you to make a purchase you might not really want but based on the photo the glasses look like they'd be fun and whimsical. I didn't see the show and the video doesn't seem to be up and running, so I can only base my opinion on the photo. At least glasses are functional, practical and useful. Not really frivolous purchase. :nod::wink:

I wear prescription readers so they're not for me, but they look ok. I must say I prefer the look of Joan Rivers readers.
And I would be loathe to give a penny of my hard-earned to Mrs Jennifer 'Fairy with wings of steel' Kirk!

Just calmly turn off the TV & walk away.
It's for your own good, honestly or it won't be long till you're blowing fairy dust with the rest of the nutters!!:devil:

ahem - i love kirk's folly......*:confused:sulk*

ahm,:blush: i quiet liked them too, only saved from the fact that I wear prescription glasses stronger then they have on offer.:happy:
and I do actually think some of it is quite whimsical and fun

I haven't seen them but I think you can never have too many pairs of reading glasses. I have 4 pairs but at this moment in time I can only find three!

And if you have to wear readers why shouldn't they be fun?? Or spangly?

I love KF items..have many of them..they are fun and I always get asked where I bought them from :hi:..but, did buy the KF chain that goes round the neck to hold glasses (can't think what it is called ?) a few years back, it was beautiful, all sparkly and with tiny flowers and dragon flies on a copper chain, well, that was until someone noticed my green neck...oops! :dull:

daydreamer

i have to say although i always watch/record, i'm not as keen these days because i'm not into insects. years ago it was more celestial, hearts, flowers etc. i am at the stage where i think - not another !"£$%^ 'bug' brooch or whatever. when i wear my kf, most of which is years old, people always comment.

i've met jen and she really is a lovely person, her sisters too. helen, the designer is just the sweetest person.

what spoils the shows for me currently is dozy beth pulling stupid faces all the time. how anyone who looks so uncomfortable and self concious in front of the camera can be a model is beyond me. the shows with the other model who's name i forget were much better cos she had so much personality - the lovely blonde who went off into crystals for your shakra etc, presented them on qcv once i think.

i remembered! andrea ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back