Ingersoll Watches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
OK don't want to be genderist/sexist here but Ingersoll watches are generally aimed at men. So why couldn't QVC get/hire a male model for the show at 6.00pm today? I don't know the model's name but the watches were huge on her wrist. :wonder: They could have had a guy from behind the camera/scenes clean up a bit, show him some basic hand and arm positions and present them a little better. However, they seem to be selling even with a petite model showing them.

It's what made me covet them, tough, as I love chunky men's watches and with my wrists they're the only things that actually look right. I know what you mean, though, I was thinking the same thing.

It's what made me covet them, tough, as I love chunky men's watches and with my wrists they're the only things that actually look right. I know what you mean, though, I was thinking the same thing.

That's true. It's just that the men have so very little on QVC other than DIY, electronics, gardening (yes, I hear the women saying but I do the DIY and gardening at my house) so why not try and do something for the lads?! :wink::mysmilie_480:

Very often watches shown on the website do not say whether they are men's or women's.

I've had to ring CS several times re Skagen watches to find this out (i have a Skagen myself, and also bought one for my partner).

OK don't want to be genderist/sexist here but Ingersoll watches are generally aimed at men. So why couldn't QVC get/hire a male model for the show at 6.00pm today? I don't know the model's name but the watches were huge on her wrist. :wonder: They could have had a guy from behind the camera/scenes clean up a bit, show him some basic hand and arm positions and present them a little better. However, they seem to be selling even with a petite model showing them.

You can't say men on QVC it's a tits and knickers channel.::mysmilie_483:[

You can't say men on QVC it's a tits and knickers channel.::mysmilie_483:[

not having a go here at all only an observation in general: I think its sad that parts of a female anatomy can be used as a derogatory term. I fell the same about parts of male anatomy too

I know what you mean - when I first learned that the c* word is considered one of the worst curses and what it means it made me really annoyed. Mind you, in German it's exactly the same.

Latest posts

Back