Cooking Mats..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
quite enjoyed the In The Kitchen hour at 5, but horrified to see some mesh kitchen mat doodahs at £8.50 per set of three, + £3.45 p & p...I hope nobody ordered them...they're useful, but my flat ones came from Poundland and the one with corners £1.99 in Boyes..how DO they justify some of their ruddy prices???!:wonder:

Boyes is a relatively new establishment in my neck of the woods TC but I find it a veritable Aladdin's Cave! All the bird food comes from there, I've had make-up & skincare products (my fave nail varnish is Revlon shade Plum which cost a staggering 99p!), kitchen ware, bedding....ooer, perhaps it's a Boyes Appreciation thread that I should start!

their prices are so high for stuff like that, then add in the p and p for some lightweight object and the word "ripoff" springs to mind. Do any of you have a B and M discount near you, one has opened not far from me and it is great. I have had some great garden bargains, DIY stuff and kitchen bits.

have had a couple of B & M stores open near me lately and enjoy having a browse in there too..I love love love their Easy Peasy washing up liquid, it's just amaaaaayzing..! Mind you on my last two visits there hasn't been any ...who's buying it all up???!

Latest posts

Back