Vicky's Back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
How wonderful to see Vicky Browne back today. While she does occasionally drop a clanger, I really like watching when she's on. One of the best presenters around just now, Vicky appears to have a good sense of humour and can be very funny herself which makes a lovely change. Welcome Back Vicky, I'm delighted to see you back.:flower:

Have to say she is not my favourite, the constant er…err..um….er, wears me down after a while. I was rather hoping she was off to LA with Liz :devil:

Although after seeing producer Caroline the other night on Freeview I'm prepared to give Vicky another go!

Welcome Back

Hi all

I want to let you know that Vicki has been ill and had an emergency operation for (I think) a blood clot on the brain in Feb. I didn't catch all of Vicki's explanation on Wednesday.

Vicki does look good and I am so pleased that she is back on TJC. Vicki will be on a for a couple of days a week to for a while.

I didn't see Vicki's return on Wednesday but I have been reliably informed she will be on tomorrow (Friday) in her usual 10am slot and I will definately tune is to see her. Lovely lady and I wish her speedy and full return to good health. :flower:

And then hopefully we won't have to endure quite so much of Screeching Stacey. :mysmilie_454:

Hi all

I want to let you know that Vicki has been ill and had an emergency operation for (I think) a blood clot on the brain in Feb. I didn't catch all of Vicki's explanation on Wednesday.

Vicki does look good and I am so pleased that she is back on TJC. Vicki will be on a for a couple of days a week to for a while.

A few of us knew she'd been very ill but I wasn't sure how much if anything would be told to the viewers, so I thought I better not say anything and keep my mouth shut - not like me I know!!:mysmilie_17: It's great to see her looking so well after something so serious and I hope she continues to get better and to return to full health as soon as possible.

A few of us knew she'd been very ill but I wasn't sure how much if anything would be told to the viewers, so I thought I better not say anything and keep my mouth shut - not like me I know!!:mysmilie_17: It's great to see her looking so well after something so serious and I hope she continues to get better and to return to full health as soon as possible.

As one of those who knew also, I'd like to send my very good wishes to Vicky. I don't know if she reads this but if she does, she may like to know that there were a number of us sending positive vibes behind the scenes.

It's superb she's back. She's a tough lady who's not had an easy time of things and so I, for one, am sending a big ((((hug))))

I'm so pleased to see her back. I had no idea she'd been so ill. Stay well, Vicky, and welcome back!

Latest posts

Back