JF HAIR ---B&W Show 8pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shoppingstar

Registered Shopper
WHAT ON EARTH ------

Is it a bird , is it a plane ---- no it`s a weird beehive hairstyle --- heaven help us!!!!!:giggle:

I know its meant to be "all the rage" after Cheryl's done it:rolleyes: - but she does look ridiculous doesn't she?!

She is also still saying she has almost every item shown, will she ever stop lying?

Richard Ward did it. She only mentioned about twelvety billion times. The same Richard Ward that did Waity Katey's hair on the wedding day. Hmn.

She looks ridiculous and it's made worse by the fact she thinks she looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

10/10 for effort and bravado, but TBH she looks like RiffRaff from The Rocky Horror Show.

The hairdo's not helping either.

looks like one of them Bumpits from JML

just what i was thinking - qvc are gonna start selling bumpits. but what about that fright she's wearing??? is it from the b&w hour or is there a bald peacock in battersea somewhere?:confused:

I am sure I once saw Kat Moon sporting one of those B and W sequin tops in an episode of Eastenders, need I say more? As for Jill's hair, I thought it was a wig, one of those Ken Parves efforts.............

I like the fact that Jill has tried a different hairstyle tonight, I like it and think she looks very nice. Evnen though her hair looks very thin when it is all down, tonight it looks thicker and is very shiny. She has made an effort and hasn't just shlurped up for work.

I saw her last night in the Technology show and thought the hair looked like it was stuck on - some sort of hairpiece??

What REALLY bugs me about JF is the way she's always looking at herself in the monitor instead of looking into the camera.
STOP LOOKING DOWN all the time Jill. Grrrrr!!
As for her leggings, well sparrow-legs springs to mind :grin:
Not a good look with the baggy top.

Exactly how does QVC believe this promote sales? Who aspires to look like this (apart from Kitee)? Can the buyers not see what we see? I can't think of a single occasion where I could dress like that with a hairdo like that without people thinking I'd lost the plot. The guest presenters seem to be quite stylishly dressed in their own clothes, I just don't understand why QVC can't get their act together with putting 'looks' together for their presenters. When ever I see anything remotely stylish it's always the presenters own clothes not a QVC item.

Last edited:
Exactly how does QVC believe this promote sales? Who aspires to look like this (apart from Kitee)? Can the buyers not see what we see? I can't think of a single occasion where I could dress like that with a hairdo like that without people thinking I'd lost the plot. The guest presenters seem to be quite stylishly dressed in their own clothes, I just don't understand why QVC can't get their act together with putting 'looks' together for their presenters. When ever I see anything remotely stylish it's always the presenters own clothes not a QVC item.

How very dare you, I think the hair suits Jill, it's not a look I aspire to.:emo::giggle:

I agree completely with huggles ! And with most of the previous comments ,I do not like to slag off anyone purely on appearance . But when I tuned into B&W last night my jaw dropped and I gasped out loud !

I just wish I could have a "JF magic mirror" , because she clearly likes what she sees !

cat x

Latest posts

Back