B&W World of Accessories

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
OMG Jill F and Nicky are irritating tonight. Both talking across each other, neither pausing for breath in full waffle mode, perhaps Nicky is just nervous but shes definitely hyper. Wish they could shut up a bit and concentrate on selling the products, how about proper measurements for all the tops. Oh one other thing those clutch bags with loads of flowers and hearts on look like my 7 year old made them, just whacking great shapes stuck on them. Not the spider bag as that is a bit more tasteful.

Wish they had a bit more easy pay on the items too :eek:(

No, no, yeah, yeah, lovely, lovely - OMG why can't the pair shut up

And the zebra top on the model has a fault running right across it, amazed they havent noticed.

Last edited:
Now, I love ducks but there is no way I'd be tempted to buy that Jewelled Duck PVC Bag at £50.16! Whoever comes up with such designs must be quackers...............:wonder:

I found it amusing that both the well-prepared presenter AND the B&W representative didn't know how to open one of the bags. And only managed when a QVC minion did it for them off air.

They both more than earned (and justified) their salaries with that, I'm sure... :smirk:

Now, I love ducks but there is no way I'd be tempted to buy that Jewelled Duck PVC Bag at £50.16! Whoever comes up with such designs must be quackers...............:wonder:

I know and they said the original was covered in Swarovski crystals and sold for £800! How kind to bring it to us for a mere £50! Maybe Jean Bias bought the £800 one.

I have some B&W jewellery pieces which I really like but the clothes & accessories are dire.So cheap & tacky looking especially some of the bags, plastic, gaudy, horrid. IMO of course!!!

I found it amusing that both the well-prepared presenter AND the B&W representative didn't know how to open one of the bags. And only managed when a QVC minion did it for them off air.

They both more than earned (and justified) their salaries with that, I'm sure... :smirk:

Which bag was it. Can't be bothered looking through video clips to see if it's still available.

B & W...a load of Poundshop tat at silly over-inflated prices. Oh well some may like it I suppose, but it is definitely not my cup of tea. Most of it belongs in a childs dressing up box.

Latest posts

Back