Assistant Hostesses Appearances or Consecutive

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Modjo

Guest Shopper
What has happened to Lucia?

Between Saturday and Wednesday, she has been on both channels bid tv and speedauctiontv.
5 consecutive days? this is ridiculous!

normally, do any assistant hostess appear between 1 and 4 days?

how come 5?

Tell me. Other than Lucia, who has appeared on Sit Up channels 5 consecutive days?:rain:

What has happened to Lucia?

Between Saturday and Wednesday, she has been on both channels bid tv and speedauctiontv.
5 consecutive days? this is ridiculous!

normally, do any assistant hostess appear between 1 and 4 days?

how come 5?

Tell me. Other than Lucia, who has appeared on Sit Up channels 5 consecutive days?:rain:

Are you having a laugh? How is it rediculous? - How many days do people work on normal jobs i.e. Shop worker, drivers, teachers, business people, dentists....they would usually work 5 days....

I really don't understand you....you never say anything positive, its all negative, negative! - How do you keep track of all of the assistants and models?! Presenters is different, but you seem to know all of the models names, and when they are on Etc.

I will tell you the reason, but I don't see how it would be a problem anyway! - Some assistants have outside jobs, and work in many places, but she may only work at sit-up, and need to work 5 days to get a decent wage.

Are you having a laugh? How is it rediculous? - How many days do people work on normal jobs i.e. Shop worker, drivers, teachers, business people, dentists....they would usually work 5 days....

I really don't understand you....you never say anything positive, its all negative, negative! - How do you keep track of all of the assistants and models?! Presenters is different, but you seem to know all of the models names, and when they are on Etc.

I will tell you the reason, but I don't see how it would be a problem anyway! - Some assistants have outside jobs, and work in many places, but she may only work at sit-up, and need to work 5 days to get a decent wage.

Minimum wage morelike?

Minimum wage morelike?

minimum wage or not, all the presenters and assistants need a decent income.
Are you only saying they should be working 1 or 2 days a week? Working on TV is not any different from working anywhere else, at my previous job, I worked 6 days a week for 9 hours a day, is there anything wrong with that, because it's the same principles!

This OP (Hateyou) is doing this all the time... these irritating same questions. If we don't take the bait and ignore him/her s/he will either go away or ask proper questions

Since Steve McDonald has had this mysterious other issue and has only been doing a few shows a week I have noticed that new wife Tori has completely disappeared too all a bit strange.

Strange, (But True?)

What a bizarre day on price drop tv, it was. Saturday.

Lisa Celisse was on price-drop tv on Friday night, but between 11.15 and 11.30, I tuned in, and there she was. Did she have to be on in the morning and again today?

This is nuts. N.U.T.S. Nuts.

Wasn't Kiri or Janine meant to be on?

Likewise, was Claire Reid not meant to be there, doing the early shift yesterday?

No offence intended, but who the hell cares?????????

Latest posts

Back