Richard Ward Hair Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweet Pea

Registered Shopper
I've been tempted by this hair range. I saw a thread on here a few weeks ago that said it was the product range sold in Tesco but I'm quite sure it's not as the packaging was different and price much lower so I presume the quality wasn't so good. I love watching Richard on ITV with Lorraine and enjoyed some of his hints and tips and modern hair looks when he was on QVC during Beauty day earlier in the year.

I'm tempted by his shampoo and conditioner for fine hair and clay masque as my hair is fine but coloured and dry and I feel I always have to choose which is my main concern when when buying product rather that treating all my concerns.

Love any user reviews

I have tried Richard Ward's hair range and I love it!!!
It really works and my hair looks better. I use the one for fine hair.

I have the finest of hair and I have a cupboard FULL of different products which claim to give the hair volume. They are either great when you first do your hair and then it goes flat after an hour or so, or they make your hair look like a bad wig and doesn't move when you turn your head. I watched the presentation on Le Q and ordered the volumiser root booster, thinking I would be sending it back. I have to admit I am amazed. It really does what it says and my hair does actually move, and it stays in all day. I must leave a review on QVC's website (It will get through because it will be a 5 star one).

I have the finest of hair and I have a cupboard FULL of different products which claim to give the hair volume. They are either great when you first do your hair and then it goes flat after an hour or so, or they make your hair look like a bad wig and doesn't move when you turn your head. I watched the presentation on Le Q and ordered the volumiser root booster, thinking I would be sending it back. I have to admit I am amazed. It really does what it says and my hair does actually move, and it stays in all day. I must leave a review on QVC's website (It will get through because it will be a 5 star one).

Thanks for that. I might opt for the kit so I can try the Volumiser too! I want big hair that still moves and shines!

Latest posts

Back