kama charms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
I loved these ..... so much I made sure all the girlies in my family had a bracelet with the promise that I would expand their collections along with mine of course :clapping:

Is it me or are they now running out of ideas and trying too hard????? I tune in to watch every show in hope but sadly no longer in expectation of finding something that I love.......... in my opinion they are now over fussy, little twiddly bits all over- please, Steve if you read this, bring back the fresh, clean lines of the round fruit polo style charms where the stone is the star .... or else am going to have some very bare kama bracelets and a team of disappointed nieces and daughters

I loved these ..... so much I made sure all the girlies in my family had a bracelet with the promise that I would expand their collections along with mine of course :clapping:

Is it me or are they now running out of ideas and trying too hard????? I tune in to watch every show in hope but sadly no longer in expectation of finding something that I love.......... in my opinion they are now over fussy, little twiddly bits all over- please, Steve if you read this, bring back the fresh, clean lines of the round fruit polo style charms where the stone is the star .... or else am going to have some very bare kama bracelets and a team of disappointed nieces and daughters

I thought I was the only one to think the new charms do not match up to the designs of the original ones....and I'm still waiting for a 20"+ necklace!

Latest posts

Back