L'Occitane Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last year they had a set with this title if I remember rightly, and it was a set of mini hand creams with all different scents. It was a hot pick! Proved very popular and sold out I think. It may be that or something similar again. Probably the shea butter hand cream, lavender, cherry blossom and all the regulars plus a few others i'm guessing. I may be wrong though. Anyone else remember that set?

If it's similar they are great for your various hand bags and in the car as well. The only fragrance I did not like was the honey one which I thought had a peculiar fragrance. Am keen on this but still no pics and no detail of the sizes of the tubes of hand cream either. Any more info??

Contains:

2x 15ml Shea Hand Cream
2x 15ml Verbena Cooling hand cream gel
2x 15ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
2x 15ml Rose 4 reines hand cream
2x 15ml Lavender hand cream
1x gift box

Fab many thanks Sazza. I like all of those fragrances so an order shall be winging its way to QV Towers!!

I remember the one last year but didnt buy it as the ml for ml value wasnt great
but this one looks much better value so I might have to buy it, even though I dont need any hand cream as I have loads :blush:
I take it it wont be aired until the mini series next week

I bought the one they did last year which was similar but not quite the same. I split it between stocking fillers and keeping some for me to pop in my handbag.

I agree it's not the cheapest way of buying handcream but they sizes are fab for popping in your handbag and I like all if those. The previous one had a honey & lemon one and fleur cherie and I'm not keen on either of those.

Latest posts

Back