State The Bleedin' Obvious...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
Just tuned into the TSV which I have no interest in as I am male and most Michelle Hope stuff doesn't look good on me....:mysmilie_460:

There have only been two items on but each time the guest has said "If it was me at home I would buy all three [colour options]"

Of course you would, you're a sales lady trying to flog them. How gullible do you think your audience is?

Sorry, had a dose of the Jedwards earlier....

I was spared a dose of the jedwards and the hope bird but just on this point I have bought a top or shoes or dress or whatever that I love in a couple of colours. But you don't know you're going to love it til you've got it home and worn it IMHO. Unless it's something basic like a simple t shirt. I'm not sure the hope bird does simple.

Not just all three of the TSV, she actually suggested to by the whole range of the camis, in every colour so you have variety. Never mind that this'll cost over £100 with P&P, just for a bit of old tat. She said it was a good price but you could get better in Primark for just a fraction of that.

One of them said "The only thing you have to do with this (TSV) is wear it!!!!"

I not sure now, but I thought I heard MH say that she didn't like Busy patterns or words to that affect I know it was late but it really caught my ears !!!!!

Just tuned into the TSV which I have no interest in as I am male and most Michelle Hope stuff doesn't look good on me....:mysmilie_460:

There have only been two items on but each time the guest has said "If it was me at home I would buy all three [colour options]"

Of course you would, you're a sales lady trying to flog them. How gullible do you think your audience is?

Sorry, had a dose of the Jedwards earlier....

Hmmm: so speaketh the voice of experience? :clapping:

Oh heavens no!

To me, the clothes are aimed at girly girls or ladies. As I lean more towards the build of Bob Hoskins than Tom Cruise I know they ain't for me!:happy:

Even if I was TV I would steer clear.

From reading the other threads, I wonder how QVC would react if your reason for 'unusually high returns' was "the lady on the telly told me to buy all of them so I did". Can you be stoopid when you buy them but not stoopid when you return them?

Have fun everyone.

Oh heavens no!

To me, the clothes are aimed at girly girls or ladies. As I lean more towards the build of Bob Hoskins than Tom Cruise I know they ain't for me!:happy:

Even if I was TV I would steer clear.

From reading the other threads, I wonder how QVC would react if your reason for 'unusually high returns' was "the lady on the telly told me to buy all of them so I did". Can you be stoopid when you buy them but not stoopid when you return them?

Have fun everyone.

Oooh, hello Mr S! :hi:

The only trannies that would be seen in Michele Hope's "creations" wiould either have to be colour blind, or dead.

Or most likely: both :sun:

Latest posts

Back