Pipa's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CountessK

Registered Shopper
I like Pipa's new do! An apricot pixie cut is much cuter than that awful two-tone barnet she did have.

I wish I was adventurous with my hair, but I think it's been in the same style since about nineteen-oatcake.

Cheers, CountessK.

Yes, I agree - think the colour really suits her, as does the style. I would LOVE to go for a pixie crop like that - perhaps a bit more Audrey Hepburny for me, my hairdresser kindly pointed out if she did it, my grey hairs would show up more and I would have to colour it more often :wink: thanks for that, love...my other half doesn't want me to do it though. Tough. Heh.

I'm not so keen on this colour. I rather liked the two tone look. Think this colour is too similar to her skin tone and just doesn't work for me. The cut is great though and just right for her.

The cut is a cute pixie but I don't know if Pip(p)a has a face for a pixie look. Don't care for the colour as it doesn't go with her skin tone. I liked her bi-colour look from before. That might be a hard act to follow.

I so agree, she is looking lovely today. Her hair, style and colour suit her really well.

She looks like she has had a holiday, very healthy. I am watching the Jasper Porcelain show and think that her top and nails compliment the items in the hour.

Well thought out Pippa, don't know how you manage to do it with such a hectic life!

The cut is a cute pixie but I don't know if Pip(p)a has a face for a pixie look. Don't care for the colour as it doesn't go with her skin tone. I liked her bi-colour look from before. That might be a hard act to follow.

I agree the pixie cut is lovely, but I think if I had ears like Pipa I would go for a bob :mysmilie_845: Not keen on the colour, imo it doesn't suit her tanned skin...too much bronze..

I normally like Pipa's hair, she usually looks fab. But while I do like cut and I kind of like the colour, it's not really her is it? It actually manages to make her look a bit bland, and Pipa should never look bland! At least she tries different looks, unlike me, I'm a complete coward. I found a style that suits me and my hair type and I never change it, I wish I was more adventurous.

Years ago she had the most amazing almost pillar box red colour and it was so vibrant and stunning - I think she'd look fabulous going back to that, though she did say (and quite rightly) that reds like that can fade very quickly and need more upkeep.

I think she said she has recently been to Dubai,that's why she looks so healthy.I like her hair cut.She suits that style.

we're a bit half'n'half here aren't we - I too like the cut, but not the colour ..to me it seems to blend in with her skin with that tan. I've always thought she's got the right kind of face for that pixie cut - I wish I had, it must be so easy to maintain other than the constant colouring!

slight aside but on the subject of hair and pipa, i saw the first few minutes of the morning show today and had to giggle when pipa asked MH "why, did you have a hairdresser's appointment this morning?" when MH asked her what time her show was ;)

At least Pipa does something with her hair.
Just wish she'd drag a few of the other presenters with her when she goes to the hairdressers. Namely JR, CS, KT and DG, all of whom could do with having the scissors taken to their barnets to one extent or the other.
Am sure that all these "celebrity" hair dressers they have on flogging their wares must be itching to get at them.

Latest posts

Back