HAHA to u lot that laughed at my 'holes'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had this problem too and tracked it down to a belt I used to wear with jeans. The buckle had a tiny slightly raised pattern in it which was brushing against the fabric and wearing fibres out causing really small holes.

My husband is a scientist and he says she could be excreting acid from her skin, what!?!?! I don't think he is being serious! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

I get that too - in my case im confident its caused by my kitchen units, especially the one under the sink. As i lean into wash the dishes my tops scratch across the tops of the cupboards causing wee plucks and holes.

Just a thought...do you pull down your T-shirt over your jeans during the day when it 'rides up'? Could it be the famous JR popcorn watch catching it when straightening it out?

I get that too - in my case im confident its caused by my kitchen units, especially the one under the sink. As i lean into wash the dishes my tops scratch across the tops of the cupboards causing wee plucks and holes.

I'm with you NIKKID....that's exactly what I put it down too...I figure it can't be the washing machine cos it doesn't happen to my husband's or kids clothes.....this was actually a subject for discussion on LBC radio a while back!!

Last edited:
I have had the same problem with one of my tops from next that has a hole in it near the bottom,I can only think a zip could've done it as I don't tend to wear belts.its really annoyed me as the top is fairly new.

Am I the only one to have read the thread title and wondered if Mrs J had been hitting the cooking sherry again? :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back