Alpha-H question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I have used Alpha-H White Gold for a while now but this week started using the Liquid Gold. I have been taken aback by the noticeable improvement in my skin even after a few days. Is the Liquid Gold a more potent preparation than the White Gold? I thought it was the other way round???? Thanks!

liquid harmony i think is the less potent of the three and white gold is for age spots and pigmentation etc.

liquid gold is the only one i have ever used and its pretty remarkable how it works.

i believe that glycolics attract moisture/water to the skin thats why the skin looks so dewy the next morning. your skin also feels as smooth as glass and spots dont like the acidity that glycolics contain hence the clearing and prevention of spots..i think!
the rejuvinating cream is very good also specially as you can use this everyday so you get the glycolic working all the time on your skin.

I'm pretty sure the liquid gold, white gold & liquid harmony all have 5% glycolic and it's the other ingredients which give the different results x

Forgive me for this slight hijack, but I was hoping that other people who ordered the TSV will click on this thread:- I was very pleased to receive my TSV this morning, super-quick delivery I thought and I couldn't believe how big the Liquid Gold was.

One thing I did notice about the tube of Rejuvenating Cream (which was on my dressing table in front of the window - hence the light was shining through it) was that it was only half full. I don't know whether they put it in a too-large tube so that it looks as though the amount is more generous than it really is. Has anyone else noticed this?

Forgive me for this slight hijack, but I was hoping that other people who ordered the TSV will click on this thread:- I was very pleased to receive my TSV this morning, super-quick delivery I thought and I couldn't believe how big the Liquid Gold was.

One thing I did notice about the tube of Rejuvenating Cream (which was on my dressing table in front of the window - hence the light was shining through it) was that it was only half full. I don't know whether they put it in a too-large tube so that it looks as though the amount is more generous than it really is. Has anyone else noticed this?

Mine came today too Hurrah!! as I was almost out of everything!
I checked my tube of rejuvenating cream and it's almost full to the top (or bottom whichever way you look at it) It sounds as if you've received a dodgy tube and I would query that Sue.
Used the exfoliant this morning and really liked it. It made my skin glow! The rejuvenating cream tingles a bi more at first than the liquid gold but sinks in quickly and leaves the skin looking and feeling really good. All in all I'm very pleased with my buy :sun:

Mine was only shipped yesterday! Can't wait for it to arrive though, was really pleased with this TSV.

I had that problem (with the tube being half empty) with an Akin cleanser once. When I questioned it they said that the manufacturer had had a problem with the 30ml tubes splitting so they put 30ml of product in a 50ml tube. It did seem like the right amount but I pointed out that they should tell people that either during the presentation or in a note included with the pack!

Tx

Mine was shipped yesterday and delivered at lunchtime today, great service.
Just opened the package and I can't see how full the tube of Rejuvemating Cream is, so I weighed it on my tiny
mini-scales......62.6g. The Balancing Cleanser was a fraction under 60g.

Just as well there are instructions as I've already forgotten when and how to apply! :blush:

Mine came today too Hurrah!! as I was almost out of everything!
I checked my tube of rejuvenating cream and it's almost full to the top (or bottom whichever way you look at it) It sounds as if you've received a dodgy tube and I would query that Sue.
Used the exfoliant this morning and really liked it. It made my skin glow! The rejuvenating cream tingles a bi more at first than the liquid gold but sinks in quickly and leaves the skin looking and feeling really good. All in all I'm very pleased with my buy :sun:

Thanks very much for your reply, petpixie. I won't query it, because I had opened the tube and used a bit of it - but only a tiny bit, not half the tube - honest! :nod:

I just tried to squish the contents the other way to see if it looked any 'fuller' but no. Never mind. I'll just enjoy trying all the different things in the TSV and inspecting my face for signs of improvement! Who knows , in a couple of months I may decide to venture outside without ------------>
thpaperbag.gif

I love the Alpha H TSV :) However some of the tubes are so small I'll be through them in no time - is QVC the best (ie cheapest place) to buy Alpha H, or where do you get yours?

i find that i go through the 50ml cleanser very fast so only use it for makeup removal and use l'occitane ultra rich shea butter soaps.
most cleansers give me breakouts and dont leave my skin clean enough but these two products are fine.
the 50ml moisturisers,masks and even the liquid gold last me months.
in fact the rejuvinating cream lasts me 5-6 months as i only use the size of a small pea,my skin is not dry though.

i find that i go through the 50ml cleanser very fast so only use it for makeup removal and use l'occitane ultra rich shea butter soaps.
most cleansers give me breakouts and dont leave my skin clean enough but these two products are fine.
the 50ml moisturisers,masks and even the liquid gold last me months.
in fact the rejuvinating cream lasts me 5-6 months as i only use the size of a small pea,my skin is not dry though.

Maybe I'm using too much of everything then, I'll try to use less :)

i agree and the rejuvenative cream is so refreshing for when the weather is hotter and useful for the additional breakouts you might get in hotter weather.

to be honest I cheat and use Ebay for my beauty products now you have to hunt but Ive got some bargains a huge 200ml Cleanser for Alpha H, the gentle one with Balbao or something in it, which is a lovely make up remover..... id advise anyone to use Ebay to get premium products which lets face it are sooo expensive on QVC its worth a look

Did nothing for my skin I'm afraid.

Though to be fair it DID bring my chip pan up lovely :smirk:

Latest posts

Back