Charlie Bears Auto Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anybody had received their Charlie Bears auto delivery it is three months tomorrow since we had the first one, not sure if its due now or towards the end of the month does anyone have any idea???:

If anyone wanted:
Charlie Bears Special Edition Once Upon a Time Collection Jack 15" Plush Bear
but didn't go for the autodelivery then I think if they call CS and quote 759842 they should hopefully get one. There are still Thomas bears in stock so they didn't sell the whole 6000 so therefore there should be Jacks and the next 2 available in time. The number 759842 is what's coming up as Jack's number on my account. Good luck to anyone wanting one you'll need to call CS though as :
We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31
comes up when you put the number in. This often happens with Charlie Bears though before they go on website but they'll do the order over the phone.

I think QVC should offer auto-collection instead, so they could come to my house every month and collect all the useless and unused stuff I've bought.

I think QVC should offer auto-collection instead, so they could come to my house every month and collect all the useless and unused stuff I've bought.

Now there's a novel idea except they'd charge for each individual item collection, don't think they wouldn't.

Got mine today and he's going back. It's horrible. I do get the feeling they have got greedy & the quality has gone right downhill, I wasn't happy with my Thomas bear, but kept him anyway, silly I know. Jack is just, horrible. He's not well made, the plush round his eyes is meant to be smoothed down, well, they have only smoothed the left eye & forgot about the right, his plush on his face is a mess altogether actually. Comparing him with Mercedes they are like chalk & cheese.

Got mine today too and am not bowled over.
Half of me wants to send him back and half of me thinks the full set may be worth something for my kids/grandkids :confused:

Mine came today & I like it.
Doesn't have any of the problems mentioned by the others. Quite a traditional looking bear with a sweet, sad expression.
It's a keeper for me :happy:

Latest posts

Back