JR & Pilates

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Anyone else sick to death of JR proving the point that she can separate her legs and display her melons in tight fitting tops? Still, I suppose she's giving her toe-posts a rest!

Her chosen outfit does nothing for her stomach area, not a good look!!!!

Her chosen outfit does nothing for her stomach area, not a good look!!!!

It most definitely isn't a pretty sight but she's so full of her own importance and thinks she's god's gift to man.........watch out Jamesy, you've got competition!

IMHO JR and the guest should keep their clothes on, Julia is like a skeleton with flab...the guest is just like a skeleton with brawn, it is not a good look, and no I am not jealous I wouldn't want to look like either of them.:down:

I live for the day she flings her Max Walls wide open.....and out pops an audible fart. :devil:

That could well happen, especially if she's overdosed on this stuff before the show:-

I used to go to Pilates classes but there were so many show-offs of a certain age who delighted in pushing themselves in the face of the less able participants about what they could do and we couldn't that I stopped going...I find this kind of behaviour very intimidating and much prefer someone who looks like they aren't being marked out of 10. JR keeps pointing her toes like she's being judged for style on the apparatus...as long as she's doing it correctly why bother pointing her toes at every opportunity? Of course, she was a trained dancer and might be doing this just to remind us, lest we forget. I'm off to my first 'Zumba' class now...hope there aren't too many advanced Zumba experts giving it large :dull:

(mum writes)

I was going to come on here and make a post today but you've all been reading my mind and got there first! I pretty much predicted what the show would consist of, which is why I turned it off after a couple of minutes. I was talking to my son and he said "It'll be on the forum in the morning" and here it is :D I am also an older woman, and she doesn't inspire me at all. As others have said, if that's what pilates will make you look like, you can lump it. I've earned my right to wear purple and red and upset people by pretending to be deaf, so I'm allowed to ask if JR is likely be buried in a y-shaped coffin? ;)

I was flicking through channels and saw JR - Not a good look and very off putting.
Not sure what the new ITV audience would have made of it.
Surely they should have put someone younger on with a great figure.

All this talk of melons reminded me that some time ago I funded a breast reduction operation for my partner,
and she looks far better now she has just two.

Last edited:
I always think the camera angle is wrong on these shows, or maybe the producer is having a secret laugh?

You never see any of the male presenters doing this 'move' on the machine, come on Julian...:grin::wink::blush:

Latest posts

Back