IMPRESSIVE Service!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mediamyster

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone...

Recently joined the site and just want to share some positive energy for TJC!

I bought quite an expensive piece of jewellery from them last week for an important present, the customer service team were incredibly helpful, friendly and they sent it out to me the same day as ordered and received a day later! it was packaged well and even a friendly note from the staff member than helped me with a few queries!

My mum ordered from them a couple of years ago and the service was nowhere near as excellent as this. I have ordered again today and really think TJC has the entire package everything you want from a shopping channel & more! only thing I wish they would change are those tacky on-screen graphics.

THUMBS UP TJC:happy:

Matt

Welcome Mediamyster - I've always found TJC's CS helpful but normal delivery seems to take an age these days.

Agree with you about graphics, drives me potty! The sold and number left, what's the point of two graphics! We worked it out all on own for four years TJC as we knew the start total! :headbang:

Welcome Mediamyster - I've always found TJC's CS helpful but normal delivery seems to take an age these days.

Agree with you about graphics, drives me potty! The sold and number left, what's the point of two graphics! We worked it out all on own for four years TJC as we knew the start total! :headbang:

Thanks for that Frazzled! I am very pleased with them.

The graphics though are looking dated and tacky... They need completely changing and bringing them up to the standard of their jewellery!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back