Back Magic

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Hi, just wondering if anyone has a back magic that they use and what your thoughts are on this.

Ive just bought one, its sounds as if i could be a new me and sort out all my stiffness and painful back and shoulders.

MTIA x :happy:

Yes I've had one for about three years and use it regularly, but for me, lower back only.

Made the mistake of trying between shoulders a few months ago and have regretted it, forgot about an old whiplash injury - need a visit to chiropractor soon!

Apart from that I really like using it after gardening etc, feel very relaxed after. You need to start off slowly 30 seconds or so, and if you have any existing problems get some advice first? I usually do about 10-15 mins now

I've got one, used it, but I can't say it made any difference.

My friend tried it and ended up in a lot of pain....she wasn't unfit or anything either.
Took her a while to get over it, so I tend to eye it with suspicion now!

i have one but my problem is the middle of my back(just under the shoulder blades) and there isnt an awful lot that can sort it out. i like the back magic purely for relaxing the spine and muscles and for me it does the job but for shoulders i have found the only thing that works is actually doing exercises specifically for them.

I've got one, used it, but I can't say it made any difference.

My friend tried it and ended up in a lot of pain....she wasn't unfit or anything either.
Took her a while to get over it, so I tend to eye it with suspicion now!

Me too!! Made my back worse!! Used it exactly as described, it was so uncomfortable to lay on, persevered as thought it might take a few tries but it felt like it had put out a disc or something had popped out! Had backache for ages after using it, had to do stretching exercises a lot to try to get whatever it was that felt wrong, back in place....... if you see what I mean. Just my experience, you might love it. Hope so.

Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try anyway. I go to a stretch class once a week so maybe it would be alright?? Hubby has been attending chiro for damage to his back after being in a car crash so i think i'll get him to take it in and get advice before he uses it. x

Me too!! Made my back worse!! Used it exactly as described, it was so uncomfortable to lay on, persevered as thought it might take a few tries but it felt like it had put out a disc or something had popped out! Had backache for ages after using it, had to do stretching exercises a lot to try to get whatever it was that felt wrong, back in place....... if you see what I mean. Just my experience, you might love it. Hope so.

Lily, that's just how my friend described it :sad:

Latest posts

Back