Polti Vaporetto Pocket Steam Cleaner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TrevR

Registered Shopper
I bought a Polti Vaporetto Pocket Steam Cleaner from Ideal World and it was totally useless. I left a negative review (nothing nasty or rude) of this product and sent it for a refund. I noticed that several other negative 1 star reviews appeared about the same time as mine. A couple of weeks later I was watching Ideal World when this product came back on. The presenter read out on air a couple of positive reviews. I checked back on their website only to find all the negative reviews, including mine, had been removed.

This cannot be honest and as far as I have seen it has not happened on QVC when I left a negative review on something bought from them.

Was this for the same item number?

I know that when QVC change the item number for the same product the reviews are not moved over to the new number.

I believe it was the same item, certainly it was exactly the same demonstration and actual item being sold. I see it was back on the TV yesterday and when I checked there were 2 reviews, one positive and another 1 star. It will be interesting to see if the 1 star disappears again.

Latest posts

Back