Gem Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

and its sold out some sizes are on advanced order according to the website

I was watching the tsv launch and it was on advanced orders in all but 3 sizes in the first 15 minutes. :taphead: Not good value imo for those cwts and these buyers really need to look at TJC's Iliana range for 18ct gold with top quality tanzanite with far better quality diamonds.

What I've seen on the repeat this morning so far has been cr*p IMO. I can only think they source their diamonds by sweeping up round the diamond cutters' workbench.

0.1ct in total in this pendant and how many diamonds are there in it?. It's essentially diamond dust and they're letting us buy it for £150 but only on a 'one minute special'. Wow thanks!!

It might just be me but I'm not a big fan of tanzanite. Perhaps the AAA is different but I'm just not blown away by it. I am not a huge fan of blue stones generally though.

I have one tanzanite ring that is part of a set of stacking rings ... the others being apatite, pink tourmaline and yellow sapphire.

I do like Tanzanite and have a couple of gorgeous rings but I dont think it is anymore special than any other gem stone and the hype over "its going to run out soon" that everyone employs just annoys me.

I think the TSV was a bit of a "loss leader" for the day as it sold out so quickly they obviously didnt have many and are probably hoping that the "poor souls" who missed out will feel so bad that they spend a whole lot more on something else. Or maybe I am just getting more and more cynical.

Latest posts

Back