Sazza

Staff member
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Bronzer
One Time Only Price £18.31
QVC Price £29.00
Item Number 229594
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Get a warm healthy glow with one quick step using this bronzer from Smashbox. It features a long lasting hydrating formula to leave a radiant finish on the skin, making it ideal for light to medium skin tones. Simply apply to cheekbones, the forehead, bridge of nose and chin. The Halo Bronzer (7.1g) boasts great packing giving you the convenience of a pressed powder and the radiant finish of a loose powder with no mess. Twist the shaver to get the perfect amount of bronzer you need for a single application

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.229594

Smashbox Halo to Go with Baby Buki Brush
One Time Only Price £18.16
QVC Price £29.50
Item Number 228436
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Treat your complexion to Smashbox's first active skin-perfecting Halo To Go Hydrating powder. This dinky pot of powder features a hydrating blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and is ideal to slip in your bag for make-up on the go. It provides the convenience of a pressed powder with the radiant finish of a loose powder. It comes with a baby buki powder brush for expert application.

1 x Halo to Go Hydrating Perfecting Powder (7.1g)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.228436

The Halo to Go doesn't have very good reviews but I'm looking for something quick and handbag friendly and to be honest I'm not that impressed with the BE foundation. Would you say it's worth going for it at that price?

The Halo to Go doesn't have very good reviews but I'm looking for something quick and handbag friendly and to be honest I'm not that impressed with the BE foundation. Would you say it's worth going for it at that price?

Yes definitely, I like it much better than BE as it doesn't make me itch, I am a medium beige in BE and use light in the Halo. :happy:

Sometimes I have the same problem with BE, and most days I can't be bothered with the primer, too gloopy. And then it cakes. I am just not getting on with it, waiting for the Laura Gellar in porcelain as the B&B was much better for me.

I'll have to try and catch this on-screen to get a better look at the different skin shades.

Last edited:
i am an LG girl and i have only once bought smashbox and i hated it, it was a lipgloss set and the taste was terrible but i am tempted to try the thick eyeliners, has anyone here tried them? are they any good?

I love my Halo -Light - but have steered clear of the 'to Go' due to the high cost when compared with the full size that comes with the fab no 29 brush.

I'm also happy with BE, but don't get on with LG - B&B as it makes my skin look powdery - love LG blushers though.

That's it - think I'll treat myself.

Latest posts

Back