Gatineau TSV 19/6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau TSV Details 19/6/11

Tune into QVC on Sunday 19th June for Gatineau’s Today’s Special Value,
3-Piece Anti-ageing Radiance Glow Collection.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.nav/params.dept.UK86/walk.yah.UKHB-UK86

Contains:

Supersize Melatogenine™ Futur PLUS Eye Concentrate 30ml

Tan Accelerating Lotion 250ml

Brand new radiance product launch

This amazing value collection contains our no.1 eye product in a never seen
before 30ml supersize and also includes an exciting exclusive new product
launch! Together, these wonderful products will provide you with the latest in
cutting-edge skincare technology to ensure you are head-to-toe with summer glow!

Tune in: In the Salon with Gatineau, Sunday 19th June at midnight, 1am, 11am,
2pm. 5pm, 7pm and 10pm. and Telephone QVC on 0800 50 40 30, Q-Cut on 0800 52 42
32 (automated ordering service) Sky Channel 640, Freeview Channel 16, Virgin TV
Channel 740, Freesat Channel 800, www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau

can you please tell us the price for Gatineau’s Today’s Special Value?

Tune into QVC on Sunday 19th June for Gatineau’s Today’s Special Value,
3-Piece Anti-ageing Radiance Glow Collection.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.nav/params.dept.UK86/walk.yah.UKHB-UK86

Contains:

Supersize Melatogenine™ Futur PLUS Eye Concentrate 30ml

Tan Accelerating Lotion 250ml

Brand new radiance product launch

This amazing value collection contains our no.1 eye product in a never seen
before 30ml supersize and also includes an exciting exclusive new product
launch! Together, these wonderful products will provide you with the latest in
cutting-edge skincare technology to ensure you are head-to-toe with summer glow!

Tune in: In the Salon with Gatineau, Sunday 19th June at midnight, 1am, 11am,
2pm. 5pm, 7pm and 10pm. and Telephone QVC on 0800 50 40 30, Q-Cut on 0800 52 42
32 (automated ordering service) Sky Channel 640, Freeview Channel 16, Virgin TV
Channel 740, Freesat Channel 800, www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau

The TSV is Gatineau Summer Radiance 3 piece Collection for around £45.00

I thought is was everything 3 easy-pay for the whole weekend. But I also got a 4 easy pay code by email today - until 2nd July.

I might go for it - but I don't want the tan accelerator - have just got back from my hols and I am very brown - also I tan very easily anyways. Might get it and sell this bit on ebay. If I decide the other two products are worth the money.

i want the code for ez payment ,i really reaally need it for tomorrow,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :( :(

I know everything on ez paymnet for today ,i hope this happen by tomorrow as well.xx

I shop all my skin care and enything else on QVC but I don`t undrestand why QVC send an email by ez code or send by post a card to use it on qvc for 4 ez payment for some customer. i`m not happy at all a bout this ,someone advice me maybe better, you stop shopping on qvc and them they sand it to you. but i don`t want to stop shopping at qvc.
if some one not shopping at qvc ,this mean`s they don`t like qvc ,someone like me all the time at qvc .so maybe they are right :(

Gatineau 3 Piece Summer Radiance Collection
Today's Special Value Price £45.00
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 224533
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £15.00 plus P&P

Three-piece Summer Radiance Collection from Gatineau. The top-to-toe skincare set includes the brand new Activ Eclat Radiance Energising Flash Concentrate, best-selling Melatogenine Anti-Wrinkle Eye Concentrate and Tan Accelerating Lotion. Make this great-value collection your summer must-have for smoother, more radiant-looking skin.

Contains:
1 x travel size Activ Eclat Radiance Energising Flash Concentrate (15ml) - a serum to brighten your complexion and help reduce the appearance of fine lines to leave your skin glowing. Use in the morning
1 x full size Tan Accelerating Lotion (250ml) - applied throughout the summer months, this cream helps to prepare and prolong natural tanning and leaves your skin feeling soothed and satin-soft. Use in the morning and or evening
1 x super size Melatogenine Anti-Wrinkle Eye Concentrate (30ml) - a light emulsion with a multi-action formula enriched with the Melatogenine molecule to help reduce the appearance of lines and provide a radiant look. Apply a pin-head amount around the orbital bone that surrounds the eye socket, in the morning and evening

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224533

Is it just me who's looking at this and thinking "That's expensive for just 3 products" and that Activ Eclat as a Travel size and it's a launch product is a joke imo.... I probably don't understand as I don't use Gatineau...

I bought it off Salonskincare the other week when they had it on offer for £40 including P&P - nearly ten quid cheaper than QVC - so much for their 'buying power'!

Yes, i was sent an email by Gatineau telling me about this and they offer free p&p. salonskincare also has it so why wait. When you add on the qvc p&p you will have already paid the same.

Latest posts

Back