Smashbox TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I notice they actually literally have on for us Harry Potter and Made in Chelsea Funda for us.
By the looks of next weeks preview there's a show down coming up :devil:
Just wonder if Spencer is watching tonight :doh:

:sun:

I didn't think to use the GEMDAY code. :-( Don't you think it's rather expensive though? I can remember the days when their TSV's used to have loads of stuff in them all for £25.

Why aren't they showing the shades of the tsv concealer and the shadows on the back of the hand? I am not sure if I am fair or light?
#

I didn't think to use the GEMDAY code. :-( Don't you think it's rather expensive though? I can remember the days when their TSV's used to have loads of stuff in them all for £25.

Because the dollar to sterling rate is far higher now.:doh:

A lot complains in the US as this TSV was not on easy pay for them.

I like the eyeshadow palette and the Softlight, but not interested in the rest.

I do think the kit is good value if you would use it all. I'm the opposite Donna, I wouldn't use the blush or eyeshadows (am loyal to Sue Devitt in both categories!) but I'd like to try the concealer and shadow liner. I wonder if the pencil is like the SD Eye Intensifier pencils? They look the same and are both made in Germany. I must resist though, I have far too many previous make-up TSVs that are still unopened that I am 'stockpiling'.

Apparently the concealer has been discontinued (according to QVC US customers) so if you like it, best stock up.

Jill Franks just said "You can't get Smashbox anywhere else" What a liar! Are they allowed to tell such blatant lies?

Jill Franks just said "You can't get Smashbox anywhere else" What a liar! Are they allowed to tell such blatant lies?

I am really not sure that being "allowed" to say such things matter in QVC land, they just argue it was human error probably

Also kept laughing at the idea that the Halo kept giving your skin moisture from the encapsulated water all day. So evaporation not an issue for Smashbox?
Oh they do sprout some stuff

What has happened to the girl who used to do the Smashbox show? Is she gone and replaced by this new girl?

Alison Young was always saying you could not buy Smashbox elsewhere as well. Some of us complained to QVC and she still did it for well over a year. By then it was widely available in Debenhams and before that JustBeautyDirect(Ole Blue Eyes on st.com) both recognised by Smashbox themselves.

I spotted the eyeshadow palette and softlight on ebay UK yesterday. The seller said I will be unable to ship these until 23rd May!!!! I hope QVC do get the TSV out to her in time for her shipping.:devil:

I decided not to buy as i only wanted the concealer to try.....i too went to ebay :tongue: x

Alison Young was always saying you could not buy Smashbox elsewhere as well. Some of us complained to QVC and she still did it for well over a year. By then it was widely available in Debenhams and before that JustBeautyDirect(Ole Blue Eyes on st.com) both recognised by Smashbox themselves.

I spotted the eyeshadow palette and softlight on ebay UK yesterday. The seller said I will be unable to ship these until 23rd May!!!! I hope QVC do get the TSV out to her in time for her shipping.:devil:

Hi Donna I'm shocked that AY doesn't always tell the truth! Also, curious about ebay comment - is it wrong to put advance shipping dates?

I pre-ordered the silver shatter and PotC minis on eBay so you can put in advanced shipping dates. Arrived last Friday and they are just fab!

Hi Donna I'm shocked that AY doesn't always tell the truth! Also, curious about ebay comment - is it wrong to put advance shipping dates?

No law against selling the stuff on ebay, but suppose someone buys and then seller has problem with item not arriving being damaged etc. Better to just wait until they have the stuff and check it is Okay before selling on.

Now certain Smashbox items are exclusive to QVC but AY was shouting loud and clear that QVC where the only authorised Smashbox seller. This made justbeautydirect for one look like they where getting their stock in an underhand way. Infact Smashbox deal directly with Justbeautydirect and always have.

I've e-mailed QVC a number of times about their claims to be the only stockest, then only official stockist of Smashbox. I sent them links to Debenhams etc and to Smashbox's own website where several stockists are listed. I got a reply saying that AY would be advised not to say this anymore and for a while she changed to saying that they were the LARGEST stockists which is probably true enough. But not it seems they've decided to try claiming they're the only stockist again...

It's blatantly untrue and of course undermines everything else they say, especially as they're always on about how tightly regulated they are and how every little word they say HAS to be absolutely true or they couldn't say it. Except they can and do.

Was looking at the Halo colours in Debenhams today. The palest colour wasnt that pale.

I see a massive furore is kicking off on the QVC FB page as apparently the kit was advertised as having a concealer brush in it but there isn't a concealer brush in the kit , People have complained on the page and they have been offered a £5 credit to their accounts as a "sorry" but they aren't (pardon the pun) buying into the gesture and are demanding answers......

I see a massive furore is kicking off on the QVC FB page as apparently the kit was advertised as having a concealer brush in it but there isn't a concealer brush in the kit , People have complained on the page and they have been offered a £5 credit to their accounts as a "sorry" but they aren't (pardon the pun) buying into the gesture and are demanding answers......

I thought the FB video just said "with a brush" which meant the eyeshadow brush that was included?

Latest posts

Back