Waitlist query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Hi,

I wondered what the chances were of receiving a product that's on Waitlist? I know it depends on the actual product, but are most of them delivered during the 90 days?

I ask because I ordered Sarah Chapman's two products last week, which are on Waitlist, and also the Pilates Magic Circle, also Waitlist, and I was just wondering whether I will receive them or not? :happy:

I ordered Mally eyeshadows and have just had a letter to say they won't be coming now.It is 90 days since I ordered.

Out of the four or five items I've had on waitlist I only ever received 1 - so based on my experience you've around a twenty/twenty five percent chance of getting it. Still, as they say, nothing ventured...

Hi,

I wondered what the chances were of receiving a product that's on Waitlist? I know it depends on the actual product, but are most of them delivered during the 90 days?

I ask because I ordered Sarah Chapman's two products last week, which are on Waitlist, and also the Pilates Magic Circle, also Waitlist, and I was just wondering whether I will receive them or not? :happy:

The Pilates magic circle is quite a regular item , so would think that would be back in stock pretty quickly .
It`s the newer products that often don`t come back , or sometimes specially put together sets of items.

I will say you will get the Sarah Chapman as her products come back into stock regularly. But do check on the site by product number, it has been known for stuff to come back into stock and QVC not send it out for people on wait list. Sometimes you need to actually phone CS and say, Hey my wait list item is on your site for sale.

Hi,

I don't order on waitlist anymore, several times I have waited 90 days only to be told the product is unavailable.

I don't bother with waitlist either. The few times I've done it I've had a letter to say it won't be coming. And of course folk on here have waited for yonks only to have someone else's returned item sent out to them...ew!

I'm dubious about going on waitlist for anything ~ I don't want to recieve the complimentary teabag :cheeky:

Based on personal experience of waitlist being more successful back in the day, I would imagine that unless orders reach a peak that makes it worth QVC re-ordering from manufacturer, your luck's down to returns. It's worth a go if it's something you really like?

I've never ordered on Waitlist but i've seen a few items I would like! I'm just wondering ..if you order something on Waitlist, do you pay the same price as a promotion that had been previously advertised?? or if they do manage to get it back in stock..do you pay a new price (they may have put the price up if it was popular before?) Thanks :)

I have noticed from my experience being on a waitlist that when the item is back in stock qvc don't fulfil the waitlist order straight away and the item may be sold out before they ever fulfil my order. So I keep an eye on the item and when it shows in stock I immediately phone CS and ask to update my order.

I've never ordered on Waitlist but i've seen a few items I would like! I'm just wondering ..if you order something on Waitlist, do you pay the same price as a promotion that had been previously advertised?? or if they do manage to get it back in stock..do you pay a new price (they may have put the price up if it was popular before?) Thanks :)

I ordered a diamonique pendent on waitlist, I then got a letter saying it wouldnt be back in stock. Then it came back in stock and the price had increased!

In the past I have ordered jewellery on waitlist and on more than one occasion have received the completely wrong item. The first time I thought it was an honest mistake. The second time made me more cynical and made me think they were just sending anything, just to get hold of my money for a while. On each occasion I had to ring up and ask for my postage to be credited because they hadn't refunded it, even though it was their error. I have never ordered jewellery on waitlist since.
However, I did order the supersize of Alpha H Liquid Gold on waitlist and received 3 x 90 day expiry letters, reordering each time and eventually received it after a very long wait!
:clock: :clapping:

Well, I got my Sarah Chapman order which was on Waitlist, it arrived a couple of days ago and is lovely, I'm really pleased with it. My Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible (advanced orders) arrived the same day but my Pilates Magic Circle (Waitlist) is still showing as 'awaiting stock.'

Latest posts

Back