I'm sorry JR but

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
what on eatrh does your hair look like! Youre on a fabulous at 40 and beyond hour, but your hair is an absolute sight!! It looks like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards, and at the very least it needs serious attention from a de frizz product and a good brush!

I'm gobsmacked, she has just said a hair guest has used serum on her hair!!! Not a good advert!!

It's amazing how people can see the same thing and it looks so different to each. I actually caught sight of the show yesterday evening with the hair care guest (Richard Ward I think it was).

I think she looked lovely and her hair was shinny. Yes there were a few straglers but she was running her fingers through her hair to demo how it wasn't sticky or too gunky a product to make your hair feel 'yuck'.

Later on she also took off one eye's makeup to demo a make up remover product which would make any 40+ lady (on air) feel vulnerable so I think she did a good job. :sun::sun::sun:

imo jules's hair looks really lovely when its bouncy and curly rather than straight.
i know some people think she looks better with it straight but it makes her look more drawn in the face.

still the best presenter on qvc very good product knowledge and an excellent advert for fabulous at 40 and beyond.
go julia x

My partner says the same he says it looks as though she hasn't put a brush through it for weeks!

I think she looked great . It was very brave of her to remove her eye makeup on air. I was impressed ! I think she wears far too much eye makeup and she looked natural - on the one side anyway . I love my warpaint but I think we get to an age when less is more. I am not a fan of no makeup either.
Yeah her hair has a life/career of it's own , and she wears those toeposts and leggings too often. Infact she was berating herself for this earlier ! I am guilty of wearing things I feel good in to death!

After far too many boring hours of JF's bulls**t, yeah yeah yeah , love love love it, this is my absolute go to , Er hello ! blah blah blah....... Arrrrrrrrgh
HRH JR was quite refreshing and interesting .
Oh I feel much better now :)
Catx

I too thought it brave of her to remove her eye make up. Sadly though for all the products she uses they are doing nothing for the bags under her eyes. I have seen her hair look a lot worse.

I too thought it brave of her to remove her eye make up. Sadly though for all the products she uses they are doing nothing for the bags under her eyes. I have seen her hair look a lot worse.

Dark circles and bags under our eyes usually have more to do with genes, (and having babies that DO NOT sleep!). It comes with age and unless someone has surgery I don't think there is a miracle potion that will help.:thinking:

I think JR looks better with her hair curly rather than straightened: it looks more natural and she always looks more at ease.

I agree with London, I do prefer her when she wears her hair curly but I thought it looked lovely and shiney, it's amazing what a good blow dry and the right product can do. She defintely looks Fab @ 40 :):)

I agree with London, I do prefer her when she wears her hair curly but I thought it looked lovely and shiney, it's amazing what a good blow dry and the right product can do. She defintely looks Fab @ 40 :):)

I'm sorry but Debbie Greenwood and Kathy Taylar have much better skin tone and hair and they are now 50 ok so La R is 55/56 but really look at her her skin is dry she has terrible eyes chicken neck and tops of arms and the hair is i really bad condition

kathy looks really nice when she pulls out the stops imo but she has decided not to get too small.this is quite ageing in itself.
debbie greenwoon looks really good cant believe her age either.

Any bets she got the dress:cheeky: She'll be wearing it soon, just watch this space. Can't blame a girl for trying to get a freebie though.

:rock::rock::rock:
She has already been wearing it! Saw her in it when she was presenting bedding..............

Julia had a shorter hairpiece on & immediately looked better.Finding the right hairstyle when you get older without looking frumpy is difficult.IMO the length and dark colour of Julia's hair is ageing her.What is it like when you see somone from the back & the hair if in a youthful style, then they turn round & you realise the face doesn't match.

Love Julia's hair straight or curly ... she's lucky to have such thick hair and I agree that she should not get it cut unless she wants to and then she ought to think twice before doing it. She's lucky in that she has a head full of hair that women any age would love to have.

Latest posts

Back