Could be interesting..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
the 5 pm hour today - taboo health solutions featuring the pelvic floor exerciser thingy presented by none other than mogadon man. This is definitely an hour that in my opinion needs a female presenter not that tw*t. Must rush home from work to catch that hour.

the 5 pm hour today - taboo health solutions featuring the pelvic floor exerciser thingy presented by none other than mogadon man. This is definitely an hour that in my opinion needs a female presenter not that tw*t. Must rush home from work to catch that hour.

CB: "Take a look at this, our next item:
*slow reveal of vibrator shaped piece of plastic and contraption from box*. Now, I know that the pelvis is in the lower half of the body, because I have a sexy female lady partner and also a daughter, but is this only suitable for female use?"

Guest: "Well, yes because it has to be...it has to go...yes, you have to be exclusively female to use it.."

CB: "So I couldn't for instance buy this for gifting for my lovely father who lives on the Isle of Wight, or my Father in Law who is also a man?"

Guest: "I wouldn't have thought so, no..."

CB: "Now I'm looking at the way this is so beautifully constructed, and I'm thinking this would look beautiful when worn alonside some buttery, buttery soft Kim n Co leggings, or even a lovely silky chiffon cami from the Meeechele Hope range here at QVC, what do you think? Can we match it to our wardrobe?"

Guest: "Well, I guess so - but this really isn't something you'd wear to go to Morrissons..."

CB: "Oh, really? Where would you suggest we wore it?"

Guest: "Well, I mean really it's just for the privacy of your own home...you're supposed to use it as...as..."

CB: "Oh, I SEE this is more like Carole Hochman, our buttery, buttery, sillky soft range of loungewear, for wearing perhaps after a tiring, hectic modern day in the busy modern life of a modern woman - I know ever such a lot about women, having a sexy girlfriend lady partner, a daughter and also a sister...and a mother...now, I'm thinking seeing at this wouldn't be a suitable gift for my father would my lovely mother appreciate it?"

Guest: "Well, that depends what sort of a relationship you have with her..."

CB:
"Fantastically open..."

Guest: "She'd need to be..."

Continues in same vain for next hour....

not that tw*t.

Interesting choice of phrase. I guess you need one, just not that one... :devil:

I thought Kathy dealt with it beautifully this morning.

At 6months pregnant, I'm being told regularly that I should be doing my pelvic floor exercises but i keep forgetting... so I have to say thanks for QVC for airing this item, because every time it's mention I start clenching like mad!!!

When I looked at the picture, the active part is almost invisible (white on a white background) so I only saw the part that looks like a mobile phone.

My first thought was, it will be very difficult to press the buttons and read the screen when it is in use, you will need to be a contortionist.

I guess I missed something - who is "mogadon man"? and why the name?

From the QVC prog guide - -

Personal health concerns need be a taboo no more - discover solutions and products to help address health issues that remain unspoken about.

Customers will be kept anonymous.

I always thought I was kept anonymous when I bought things, I've never heard my name mentioned on air

Last edited:
From the QVC prog guide - -

Personal health concerns need be a taboo no more - discover solutions and products to help address health issues that remain unspoken about.

Customers will be kept anonymous.

I always thought I was kept anonymous when I bought things, I've never heard my name mentioned on air

I've just seen that, really made me laugh:

Does that mean if you buy anything else remotely embarassing from QVC you could be publicly outed at any time with a banner across the bottom of screen?… "and todays closet Kirks Folly customer is Polly Crank aged 53 of ..…"

I've choked.....literally & thinking I might need one of these as a result.

I feel a bit sorry for Charlie actually. To his credit he is doing is very respectfully. I bet its finishing his education off.:mysmilie_845:

At least they didn't get Craig to do it. He would probably says hes got one

Last edited:
And he's also just appealed for people to ring in with their feedback!

To be fair, he's doing as well as he could, reasonably sensitive presentation and not asking stupid questions. Good on him.

No-one has mentioned or suggested whether the sensations of using it could be pleasurable.

Shall I ring up the studio and ask, as it could have other uses!

They did mention in a roundabout way that you sex live will be better as "both parties appreciate the results", but I'm not sure that counts! Actually the thing looks better than most others I've seen, they just look like torture instruments. (bit of a surprise when I was 10 after my mom had my brother and I was rummaging through the bathroom cupboards)

Latest posts

Back