Unique selling point

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
It is in the paper today that Pippa Middleton's now famous bum is down to Pilates.There is no mention of machines but it is down to a class.I am sure this will be woven into the selling blurb to push the dreaded machine on QVC.Mine is gathering dust under the stairs but now I might summon up the super human strength to drag it out.Don't think Pippa need worry about the competition just yet!

She's only 25 or so, most people look good at 25 with no need to exercise. They're just a naturally slim family.

She's only 25 or so, most people look good at 25 with no need to exercise. They're just a naturally slim family.

Yes you just have to look at her Mum.I am the same shape as my Mum was & am told Grandmother.It will no doubt push the Pilates trend tho'?

Yes it's taken all of aprox 20 minutes of Catherine Huntley's time on air today to mention Pippa's use of Pilates that she heard being talked about earlier today on the radio.
To which she then added keep a look out for our Pilates hours at QVC.
:yawn:

They'll drag anything and anyone out of the woodwork in the hope it pushes a sale.
Does it work? Not for me that's for sure! Even if I was tempted up till then, the mere mention of some 'celebrity' completely kills it stone dead for me.
I don't want to have Pippa Middleton's bum or Cheryl Cole's hair or anybody's anything. I just want to hear all about the product, see it being modelled and then make my own mind up as to whether it's right for me.

They'll drag anything and anyone out of the woodwork in the hope it pushes a sale.
Does it work? Not for me that's for sure! Even if I was tempted up till then, the mere mention of some 'celebrity' completely kills it stone dead for me.
I don't want to have Pippa Middleton's bum or Cheryl Cole's hair or anybody's anything. :angry: I just want to hear all about the product, see it being modelled and then make my own mind up as to whether it's right for me.

I don't want to have Pippa Middleton's bum or Cheryl Cole's hair or anybody's anything. :angry: I just want to hear all about the product, see it being modelled and then make my own mind up as to whether it's right for me.

Don't think you need worry - even Cheryl Cole doesn't have Cheryl Cole's hair - she has someone else's stapled to her scalp (so my teenage nieces tell me :sun:)

Don't think you need worry - even Cheryl Cole doesn't have Cheryl Cole's hair - she has someone else's stapled to her scalp (so my teenage nieces tell me :sun:)

That's very true, which is why she got into so much trouble for advertising a volumising shampoo on TV when she has other people's hair glued to her head :angel:

Latest posts

Back