Liquid gold/white gold question...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I have been using Liquid Gold (only for a short time) in the hope that it will help reduce sun damage. Looking at the Alpha H website though, it seems Liquid Gold is more for spots and open pores etc and that White Gold would be better for sun damage? Does anyone have any knowledge of the difference between these two?

Typically I have two full sized Liquid Golds which I stocked up on before this occurred to me...duh!

thanks!

Tx

well IF it transpires that you should be on white gold then sell the others to help pay for them.best of luck hun x

opppppppppps sorry i am so sorry that i cant help you BUT im sure someone on here can & will do

I have been using Liquid Gold (only for a short time) in the hope that it will help reduce sun damage. Looking at the Alpha H website though, it seems Liquid Gold is more for spots and open pores etc and that White Gold would be better for sun damage? Does anyone have any knowledge of the difference between these two?

Typically I have two full sized Liquid Golds which I stocked up on before this occurred to me...duh!

thanks!

Tx

Sorry, can't help but this might:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28300

Thanks ladies!

I had a look on the Alpha H website and yes, it does appear that while Liquid Gold will deliver a brighter skintone it's more to do with fading acne marks than sun damage. White Gold is the one for pigmentation and sun damage. Although if they both contain the same percentage of glycolic acid and that's the most potent ingredient then I'm inclined to think it's much of a muchness! I'll carry on and use up my Liquid Gold I think then change over. I've been chuffed with the results I'm seeing so far so it's not like I'm stuck with a disappointing product!

Tx

I agree with the above, use up the liquid gold then try the White Gold as above said its the glycolic acid thats the magic. Ive run out of Liquid Gold and im panicking scouring Ebay lol......

Latest posts

Back