Dallas comes to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Anybody looked on the website - a new "fashion" range tomorrow from Audrey Landers who was Afton in Dallas. Wonder if it will be more poly/spandex tat or something wearable, trying to be optimistic that it might just be an OK range:wonder:

I hope she is on - would love to see what she looks like now, she has bound to have been nipped/tucked within an inch of her life

All I remember about her was that her lips when she talked were all over the place

nooooo....the sister who shot jr was kristin played by mary crosby. afton was one of cliff barnes' squeezes i think - blonde. and i thought a kinda fixed mouth :wink:

Yes it was Su-Wellan's sister(thats how it sounded when JR said it) Kristen(who in real life was a Crosby as in Bing).

Afton was one of JR's many mistresses. The actress used to be in another show called Vegas too. It had Tong Curtis and Robert Urich( I used to watch with my mum), she had a twin sister who was also in the show. WOW!!!! I really do know a load to dog poo.:rock:

Audrey has a younger sister, Judy. Although they look amazingly similar--like twins, they aren't twins. They're also close in age. They probably played twins on TV whenever a script called for it as they look and sound so much like each other or did back in the day.

I wonder if the clothes range will be that glitzy, shiny look. It'll be interesting to see what kind of style she promotes.

Oh my goodness, it's Audrey Landers! I didn't read the thread as I'm not interested in QVC clothes and just caught this - I have a couple of her records that I nicked from my dad when I was a kid in the 80ies! Not much of a Dallas watcher but I always thought she had a pleasant voice (and then there's of course "Tits & ass" from A Chorus Line).

Lilian, I just thought the same. AL still looks halfway human and pretty in a 'done' way but oh dear - didn't know that was her mom.

I dont remember her in Dallas but then I didnt really watch it that much but they are a scary looking pair the mother especially

Do these women ever look in the mirror, I mean REALLY look when they have been hacked about ? Because if the did they would see what we can all see. I thinks its sad they feel they cannot grow old gracefully.

Is it me or is good ol Mom standing oddly ?

I quite like the top Clare is wearing & the blazer but won't be buying. And I do wish they would shut up about stomachs as in flabby.They haven't a clue. Everything fell out when I had my kids & no amount of exercise gets rid of the extra bit I have on the front of me !!

Last edited:
Do these women ever look in the mirror, I mean REALLY look when they have been hacked about ? Because if the did they would see what we can all see. I thinks its sad they feel they cannot grow old gracefully.

Is it me or is good ol Mom standing oddly ?

I quite like the top Clare is wearing & the blazer but won't be buying. And I do wish they would shut up about stomachs as in flabby.They haven't a clue. Everything fell out when I had my kids & no amount of exercise gets rid of the extra bit I have on the front of me !!

Yes I thought she stands rather oddly and wonder if she has issues with her back?
also thinks she looks scary. - and really wish she would undo the jacket she is wearing.
Do not buy clothes from QVC but had to have a look as I remember Dallas rather well :grin:
, so far not to impressed, quiet like the jacket (153034) its different, but the colour would wash me out :blush:

Yes I thought she stands rather oddly and wonder if she has issues with her back?
also thinks she looks scary. - and really wish she would undo the jacket she is wearing.
Do not buy clothes from QVC but had to have a look as I remember Dallas rather well :grin:
, so far not to impressed, quiet like the jacket (153034) its different, but the colour would wash me out :blush:

Mom was 73 a couple of days ago, according to Wiki.....

Latest posts

Back